Just go for it or get fit 1st

V

Vickik

My hubby has agreed to our 3rd child.

I am overweight but was with my other 2. However, at the end with my 2nd I could hardly get up never mind walk around.

I have PCOS and find it hard to shift the weight. It takes forever.

We tried for 1year for our youngest (2 years old).

Do I loose weight then try?

Or just go for it??

Thanks

Vicki

why not do both at the same time?

That way you aren't obsessing too much about one?

Just a thought, I was trying to get fit and trying to conceive at the same time.

Good luck with your third child :).

I definitely agree with this. I am really really overweight and unfit, so at the moment, am trying to eat fairly healthily and also doing lots of exercise. We are ttc in september as we have a holiday to get out of the way first, so I have just over 2 months to be able to see an improvement but I will definitely still be quite a bit overweight, so we're just going to carry on with the healthy eating and so if I fall pregnant, I have adopted a healthy lifestyle to carry on with through the pregnancy and if it takes a while, then every month I am getting healthier, so that's gotta be good! :) x

I'd say go for it and try and get fit at the same time! All that baby making is bound to get you fit!

Both hehe
I guess you can be TTC and also eat a healthy and balanced diet
x

Definately both. I was overweight when i fell pregnant last time. I made sure i ate healthily and swam loads, by the end of my pregnancy i had lost 1 stone. After having baby it went to over 2 stone lost.

Unfortunately I still have loads to lose.

So just go for it and start eating good and exercising now.

Yup - I say do both at the same time.

As we're waiting 6 months until TTC anyway as DH doesn't want to start until January, I thought I might as well try and get some weight loss in first. And I'm glad of the chance. BUT if he said we could start TTC now if I wanted, I'd definitely go for it and not hold off until the weight came off.

K x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->