just got back from midwifes :(

kelly86

Reaction score
hi all just got back from midwifes and looks like little bubs here has went from head down to being breech now :( just hopebubs turns b4 im due as id prefer not to have a c section if i can help it .the thought of being off my feet and not being able to drive for 6 weeks wud kill me lol. got the hospital tomz for growth scan and to show consultant the results off my gt diabetes that ive been havin to do pricking your finger 5 /6 times a day makes them sore lol results ive gotten seem to be ok sugar levels went over limit 3 times since last thursdaty so not to bad will have to see what they say tomz .

any one got any ideas on how to try convince bubs to go the right way round n not be breech lol

There's plenty of time for baby to turn!!

Check this website for lots of interesting info on trying to help baby into a good position.

https://spinningbabies.simplwebsite.com/

x

Snap! My MW thinks my baba has turned breech too. I find out tomorrow if he is when I have my scan, and if he is I'll be reading the link Merv's mum has put on here! x

It's like BnB Breech day in here today! All our naughty babies not facing the right way. there are loads of exercises to try. Lots of pelvic swinging and circling of hips, sitting straddling across a chair facing the back and leaning on it. Also birthing balls are supposed to help. There are some sitting positions and it's recommended to scrub floors! lol

lot's of forward sitting and positions that look like your cleaning the floor on your hands and knees with bum in the air- that's what our yoga teacher said.
Good luck- but you have more than enough time to get her to turn!
D
x

I've got a naughty breech baby aswell!
She's got till next tuesday to turn before i'm sent to hospital to have her turned.

just don't believe everything they tell you..... they thought my baby was breech, then decided he wasn;t, thought he was back to back and now think he isn;t... the doctor who examined me today at the hospital said they had no clue and it wasn;t advisable to tell people as they can easily get it wrong?!!!

xx

Yeah I got told at my 34wk appt that bubs is breech too - will see what they say on Monday at my 36wk appt! But there is still plenty of time to turn xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->