Just got back from the doctor....

JPARR01

2 girls and 1 boy otw!
Reaction score
and not the GYNO! I have adult chickenpox!!!!!! OMG Yea, they said it is from stress. Wonderful!

Well I thought I would give you all a laugh for the day.... Because I know I am LOL! Happy Saturday everyone!

OMG! That totally sucks! How long did they say it would take for it to go away?

Sorry you've got the pox hun!

I had it the year before last, never had it as a child. To reassure you, I didn't feel poorly with it at all, felt a fraud being off work until I looked in the mirror and saw my zitty face :haha:

It only lasted around a week for me. When I first starting coming out in it I worried I'd get it bad as had heard horror stories like "oooh, it's worse if you get it as a adult".

Hope it goes quickly for you hun. However, have they said anything about it affecting ttc? x

I had chickenpox when I was a kid! LOL They gave me some medication for it and I should be good as new in a few days! I am cracking up laughing over here haha

Aw man! That is so unfair. I thought after you have it as a kid you don't have to worry about it anymore. Although, when I was 5, I got a mild case. My brother, poor little thing, got the worst part of it and he was only a few months old at the time. So I suppose I could get it again as well. Hope you get better quickly! Thanks for the laughs!

OMG. Sorry!!!
Chicken Pox suck.

Hope they don't get too itchy and heal quickly!

Chicken pox?! I'm so sorry, I just saw this! I hope you are feeling better, Jenn!!!

I am laughing about it. Thanks for checking in ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->