Just got BFP today.. Nursing student.. Help!

someone23

Reaction score
It caught my by surprise.. We were using the pull out method and have been successful at it.. I've started feeling preggy symptoms and have decided to test! A faint line came up RIGHT AWAY! I am currently in RN school and have 4 months until I graduate.. It's very stressful. How can I cope with stress? I'm falling apart right now 😢😭

I'm in the same boat. 1st time the pull out method failed even though I definitely knew better.

I'm in college for business-finance. I JUST upped my credits. And will be taking 3 classes in the fall and winter. I'm due on he day of finals. Honestly I'm just gonna take it day by day. My brain has been foggier than normal.

You've got this!! Good luck!

Thanks ladies. I'm just really worried because nursing school is stressful and I'm always sleep deprived. I just don't want any of this on my baby. I'm so worried. I'm usually gone from home 12-15 hrs a day.

Dont worry, your baby will cope just fine :) Congratulations! And sounds great that you will be finished well before your baby is born. Is it your first?

I'm in nursing school 4 1/2 months from completing my RN and am almost 13 weeks pregnant. It's tiring, but doable. You've got this.

Don't worry you will survive the next 4 months then hopefully you will have some time to enjoy the rest of it! At least you won't be hugely pregnant yet. With my first I was working as a waitress at night and going to university full time until 3 weeks before my due date. It's tough but do able! Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->