Just got here

Kevin's Wife

Wife and Step Mommy
Reaction score
Hi there everyone!!! I spent most of my engaged life on a forum and now I've decided to spend my pregnant life the same way!!!

I am currently 7 weeks preggers (maybe more I'll find out in my ultrasound on Wednesday!!!).

I'm a wife to my wonderful husband and a step Mommy to my beautiful 6 year old step daughter.

I have suffered from stage 3 endometriosis for almost 10 years and concieving almost sounded like an unatainable fantacy. My last visit before concieving I was told that after 6 months of trying my husbands sperm count was very low due to diabetic stroke he had last year and we wouldn't be able to concieve on our own. And boom, we stop trying and I wound up pregnant!

I'm so lost when it coems to babies I know absolutly NOTHING!!! I know the wonderful support I got during my engagement through a forum and I was hoping for the same for me pregnancy. It's always nice to have the support and give it as well.

I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself... Talk to you all very soon!

:hi: Welcome to BnB. I am also step mummy to a 6 year old girl though she is 7 next week. How time flies. Congrats on your pregnancy.

hiya welcome to the addiction that is BnB and congrtulations x

welcome and congratulations:)

Welcome to BNB and congrats on the baby:hug:

https://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/110/110749b4p5mf3fnl.gif
and welcome x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member