Just got home from hospital

Holldoll

Mom of 1 Princess
Reaction score
Bella has a fever of 102.5. I called the dr. and she said we needed to go to the E.R. immediately, so off we went. Spent all afternoon there with no luck. They said it's probably just a virus and gave her tylenol. She has been SO fussy and cranky. I feel so bad for the poor thing. She seems to miserable!

Poor princess! Hope she feels better real soon xxx

:hugs: Im sorry Holly... I really hope that Bella starts feeling better... :hugs:

Poor thing. Cannot feel good with such a high temperature. Hope she is her usual self in no time!

Bella will be fine I'm sure... How's mama though? Sometimes that first illness is kinda scary. You doin alright? Sending lots of hugs your way!

:hug:

Hope Bella is feeling better soon. Hang in there!

:hugs: poor little cherub, feel better soon hunny x

Poor thing!

My daughter had a really high temp when she was 8 months. We ended up in hospital after a few days of no improvement and she had a water infection. I had to ask them to check for it because they put it down to flu. I remember how scary it was when she was that poorly, so I wish you all the best and hope she gets better very soon.

Poor Bella :( hope she is better soon..xx

Bella will be fine I'm sure... How's mama though? Sometimes that first illness is kinda scary. You doin alright? Sending lots of hugs your way!

:hug:

Thanks! I'm doing ok. It was a tiring day because not only was she awake all day, but she was CRANKY! Dad did NOT do well in the E.R. I had to kick him out when they took her blood.

She's doing much better today! She woke up all smiles and talking. She's napping now, back to her normal self.

Glad to hear she is doing a bit better now. You did the right thing in taking her to the hospital - when my brother was like that last year (one years old), he turned out to have meningitis! :shock: (Hope that doesn't worry you - Bella would have shown meningitis in the blood tests if it was, so don't worry!)

Bless her. Hope she stays better now and you get some rest :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->