Just got my +itve OPK what do you think?

chelseaharvey

Reaction score
I thought i would try the CB digital tests the other week 22nd July as there was no anaylizing lines etc & thought that if the smiley face came up when i did it that it wouldn be wrong as i had a scan with my fertility doctor who told me i had not ovulated nor did it look like i was going to anytime soon.. If i got a smiley face i would 100& know that OPKs def dont work on me. Last year i used the line ones & they always seemed to give me a positive

Not sure why i thought i would try just a min ago. This morning i got a sharp twinge/pain in my left ovary & my boobs have been killing since 12th July. 8 days ago was the last time i did one of these CB Digital OPKs & then today i get this

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/chelseaharvey/IMG00187-20100731-1323.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/chelseaharvey/IMG00188-20100731-1325.jpg

Here is my chart

My Ovulation Chart

AS you can see the 2 lines are not the same darkness, so should i take this as a good sign that i will be ovulating in the next 12-36 hours or i could be ovulating now?

looking at you chart i would have said you ovd on cd22/23,have you done a hpt??plus youve said youve had sore boobs since 12th july,this norm acures near or after ov.go do a hpt

looking at you chart i would have said you ovd on cd22/23,have you done a hpt??plus youve said youve had sore boobs since 12th july,this norm acures near or after ov.go do a hpt

I def didnt ovulate then as i had a scan on CD22 with my fertilty doctor & he said that i had not ovulated yet nor showed any sign of ovulating soon..

your chart and temp. are very erratic do u have pcos? your temps finally seem to be more stable and more normal from cd 24 till today ...keep temping... you are about to get a rise in about 2 days...or maybe even sooner ....like tomorrow ....all you have to do now is wait for that rise ....mean while you know... lots of :sex: ....enjoy...and start getting excited cz your 2ww is finally comming ....:happydance:

good luck !!:dust::dust::dust:

your chart and temp. are very erratic do u have pcos? your temps finally seem to be more stable and more normal from cd 24 till today ...keep temping... you are about to get a rise in about 2 days...or maybe even sooner ....like tomorrow ....all you have to do now is wait for that rise ....mean while you know... lots of :sex: ....enjoy...and start getting excited cz your 2ww is finally comming ....:happydance:

good luck !!:dust::dust::dust:

Yes i have PCOS quite bad as well. Have been on clomid for a year had ovarian drilling & a laparoscopy....

I shall keep taking my temp, if it rises in the next day or so i will get excited as like you say i def know i have ovulated. In the whole 26 months of TTC i have never known or been sure that i have def ovulated it has always been a guessing game

I shall do another test tomorrow see if i get that smiley face again

I got another one today

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/chelseaharvey/IMG00189-20100801-1049.jpg

Tomorrow i should have nothing again. I am sooo hoping that this is the case as it means i can def say im in the 2ww

3rd positive one today?? I didnt think that you got a positive for so long just 1-2 days?? Im losing hope now :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->