just got my nappy

cheeseface

sams mum
Reaction score
hi all i had a thread a few weeks ago about switching to cloth and so i ordered a couple of different types from ebay and i got my tots bots easy fit on friday.so i know it must be washed 4 times before use so can i just put it in with other clothes or does it need its own wash?also can i put it in the dryer?and what are the buttons on the front for?sorry for all the questions but i can find any instructions online :blush:

I dont have any tots bots easyfit but if you use non bio and no softener in your wash you can just put it in with your other clothes for prewashing.
I dont know if easyfits can go in the drier, Id have assumed so on a low heat setting. The only ones I have that cant go in the drier are the Pop-In outers (though I put them in once by accident anyway and they were fine...fortunately!)

The poppers on the front are for adjusting the size :) The top popper fastens to the bottom one to fit smaller babies the second one to fit larger babies and leave it undone to fit much bigger/toddler.

excellent thank you also the liner bit do you just leave that in like you would a pad?

There are some basic instructions here - https://www.softbots.co.uk/sitefiles/johnson1/120741/easyfitting-instructions.pdf - about how the nappy works. I didn't get a liner with mine (the fluffle one) but it did come with the extra booster, which goes inside the pocket on the fold out bit. Don't think I'd want to use a liner in this nappy cos it's sooooo deliciously soft on LO's bum it would be a shame to cover it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->