Just had a baby but looking forward to having the next!

My Hubby wants the 2nd asap, to him it makes sense to get it all over and done with ... nappies/potty training/weaning terrible 2's etc.

I'm not so sure I want to put myself through things so quickly though.

I had a very easy pregnancy but the delivery and my treatment afterward were horrific, I'm not sure I can do it again quite yet.

I had to have an emergency section so I've been advised to wait at least 9 months before TTC. I don't think Hubby wants to wait so long!! Poor thing is probably gagging to BD as we haven't don't it in AAAGGGGEEESSSSS - it was all a bit too difficult when I was heavily pregnant and now I'm still bleeding and sore. Huff.

Hi Ladies, it does feel really weird posting here, it seems like ages ago that I last posted on WTT. Anyway I had my little boy over 6 months ago, me and DH have discussed trying for another one, DH thinks we should start trying within the next 6 months but i'm not sure how I feel about that, I thought we'd wait until Ben is about 2. Also, I had an emergency C-section and I really really want a natural birth next time and I know that we should wait as long as possible so I can heal properly. Does anyone know how long after a c-section that you should wait before you can have a natural birth?

Thanks Louise

sorry i dont know the answer but I am sure someone will know, if no one answers on here try posting again as there are lots of mummies who had c sections.

i am getting so excited about ttc again lol! who-hoo may here we come :D

We are WTT in July 11, however I have said that I want to try when Noah is 1. Told OH that I won't be going on the pill or owt and after we wed in July 10 he must take all responsibility for contraception as I would happily have no 3 much sooner! :haha:
We will only be having one more, so I'd like them to be close in age as there are 8 years between James and Noah.

I want to be PG now!! :haha:

hehe, must be something about us dec overdue mummies huh? lol ... i couldnt wait for it to be over just 9 weeks ago and now i want to go through it again hehe

hehe, must be something about us dec overdue mummies huh? lol ... i couldnt wait for it to be over just 9 weeks ago and now i want to go through it again hehe
:haha:
For me it's an easier decision than it might have been cos Noah is good!!

My little boy is 14 weeks today & I'd love to try for another baby quite soon but I'm maid of honour for my friend at her wedding in November this year so I don't think it would do to well me getting pregnant & trying to squeeze into my dress lol

I think hopefully we will TTC around October, that way Lucas will be nearly a year old and all being well if it only takes a few months to conceive the baby would be here when Lucas is about 2... thats the plan anyway... I know it doesn't always work out the way you plan lol

Awww its lovely to be maid of honour but also gutting that it puts TTC back a bit, still its not too far away. some people on the WWT forums are waiting years! I would go insane.

I think Sam being so good and content helps too, keep wondering why everyone makes such a fuss about it being such hard work lol, i am not saying its easy but much easier than i imagined it would be lol thus far ...

My little boy is 14 weeks today & I'd love to try for another baby quite soon but I'm maid of honour for my friend at her wedding in November this year so I don't think it would do to well me getting pregnant & trying to squeeze into my dress lol

I think hopefully we will TTC around October, that way Lucas will be nearly a year old and all being well if it only takes a few months to conceive the baby would be here when Lucas is about 2... thats the plan anyway... I know it doesn't always work out the way you plan lol

My Maid of Honour will be 36weeks at my wedding. i just got her a Maternity dress made and I think it will look lovely on the photos!!

Good Luck with TTC :hugs:

Awww its lovely to be maid of honour but also gutting that it puts TTC back a bit, still its not too far away. some people on the WWT forums are waiting years! I would go insane.

I think Sam being so good and content helps too, keep wondering why everyone makes such a fuss about it being such hard work lol, i am not saying its easy but much easier than i imagined it would be lol thus far ...

Its easy when babies are good.My first james, was awful hard work! We fed every 2 hours for a loooong time and he would never settle. If not for circumstance that made me wait 8 years... I would have done anyway :haha: Noah is a dream and that's made both Oh and I prepared for a 3rd and final baby!

I know what you mean about waiting years!! I just couldn't even think about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->