Just had a call from the nursery...

Another thing K if she maybe starts doing it at home again, tell nursery and they will look out for flash points that might make her do it.
Like you say trying to get through to a 17month old is near impossible at times
The nursery will be pleased at the communcation and as Beanie said it shows you care, if you can work together all the better

Its prob just a once off hun and don't beat yourself up about it

Seren has also been bitten badly, her mark lasted three days and it really hurt her, which naturally pissed me off but I am also on the other side and it is a really difficult thing to go through. And if one more person tells me to bite her back....lol

I might get lynched here but Rebecca has been bitten and scratched etc at the nursery and I can tell you I feel a lot worse her being the perpetrator rather than the victim. Anyway I am getting of my high horse........

Beanie have you tried biting her back?:rofl: Only joking hun :hugs:

I might get lynched here but Rebecca has been bitten and scratched etc at the nursery and I can tell you I feel a lot worse her being the perpetrator rather than the victim. Anyway I am getting of my high horse........

Beanie have you tried biting her back?:rofl: Only joking hun :hugs:
Why would you get lynched?? nutter
Kicking, biting, scratching, punching, headbutting, pulling hair and karate chops it all happens at some time or another ;)
Its a part of growing up and asserting themselves especially at an age when they are less able to communicate
If it goes on and on and on with same child then becomes a problme

K you have nothing to worry about hun

i would be soooo gutted if a child bit and really hurt my kids, but at Beckys age there is not much you can do you cannot punish her,

the nursery just need to be more on top and always keep an eye.

my 2 have not gone through the biting stage, But Dior trys pushing children over, but she is at a age where she can be punished. so she goes straight to the naughty step and will not come down untill she says sorry, since Dior has learnt what sorry means its helped loads, so just hang in there Becky will soon learn

i would just ask the nursery to be more on top to stop it from happening in future by keeping an eye on her more. then hopefully it will pass

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->