just had a call to say my cat is dead

shimmy

mummy , daddy and baby
Reaction score
My cat just died at the vets . I'be got a 4d scan in 10 mins I can't stop crying he wasn't even two and meant more than the world to me . How can I feel happy about my scan now

Awww hun i am so sorry. I have two girlie cats and would be devestated if anything were to happen.

Do you know why this happened??

:hug:

:hugs: how awful hun. I've got a little kitty too and would be totally devastated if anything happened to her. Maybe ring the scanning people and explain to see if they'll postpone so you have chance to grieve for your kitty? xx

Oh (((hugs))) - so very sorry to hear about your cat, it is very sad news - I know it won't help now but try to remember he was very loved with you and he would have known that.

Phone your 4d scan and explain and I am sure they will reshedule you if you don't feel you can go today.

(((hugs))) x

:hugs: ohhh lovey I am so so sorry. It's so upsetting when you lose a pet I know. I'm sorry this has come on the day of your scan, you were so excited. Take care lovey. xx

awww sorry to hear about your kitty :(

if you cant face going your scan just yet, give them a call and try to arrange another date!!

i lost my girl cat a year ago, she got ran over :( then i lost another girl kitten due to ill health....so i know how you feel.. its a horrible feeling..

hope ya feel better soon xx

Aw hun :( I lost a cat first time round and then another last week, a neighbour came round and told me he'd been run over :( It's horrible and I had to go to my NCT course straight from identifying him at the vets and arranging for his cremation. I just tried to put it out of my mind until I could get home and have a good cry :hugs:

You poor thing. I*t's just devastating and I'd be exactly the same as our cat is our baby and we love him like a real person.

Stay strong and rearrange if you can. I am sure they'd understand xxx

(((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) huni i know how awful that is.
My 14 year old cat (who i had since i was 8) died last january. She came in for her feed and then just layed down and went to sleep of old age :(

Lots of love hun xxx

:hugs: I'm so sorry :hugs:

I'm sure they would totally understand if you rescheduled today xxxxxxxxx

OH hun, been there so many times. I dont know why we put ourselves thru it time after time, i swear i'll never have another, but always do, always breaks my heart, my two mean the world to me...:hugs:

Oh no thats awful hun! Our two mean the world to us and we lost out little girl kitten just before christmas - devastated. I hope you were able to rearrange or make the most of your scan:hugs:

:hugs: I have two dogs and I know how devestated I would be in your shoes. I heard someone on the bus a few weeks ago talking about how they had their dog put down and that had me in tears!

I hope you can get your scan rearranged if you feel that's best.

aw sweetheart thats terrible out pets are like our babies too, big hug coming yr way, give yrself a couple of days and then yrl feel better about enjoying the pics of yr baby xx

So sorry to hear about your cat. Its awful when you lose a much loved pet. We had our Rottie put to sleep a couple of weeks ago and it was so heartbreaking.

xxx

Oh...I am so very sorry. :hugs: for you and for all the other ladies who've lost their furry babies recently!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->