Just had a wander into 3rd tri..

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by xnewxmummyx, Jun 1, 2011.

1. xnewxmummyx

xnewxmummyx Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle

AND IT MADE ME SO GOD DAMN BROODY!!!!

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Isobelle is 15weeks today and it feels she has been here forever! I want another tiny (not that she was ever tiny) baby to show off!!

I miss the excitment of "ooo its nearly time" and people asking if I have had twinges etc..I never got to my due date because she was 11days early but when my waters broke I loved the feeling of excitement and sheer terror lol!!

I just read a thread that 1 lady on there is going into labour and she is sooo excited and timing them etc and it just made me gush ... I think I actually MISS being pregnant.

Reading most of the thread titles made me chuckle and think of the girls on there as my school class lol! Does that sound strange? Even though most of them probably have 1+ children already, it's sooooo cute to read the threads like "what are you bringing baby home in?" oh god I remember writing in a thread like that when I was in 3rd tri

Oh boy, how time flies...

boohoooo :cry:

xxx

2. Dopeyjopey

Dopeyjopey Toddlers are fun :)

I know exactly how you feel!

3. Lellow

Lellow Déjà poo ... Get it?

I WAS NOT broody whatsoever but after seeing elephants thread that shes pregnant, and a couple of others too....Im not slightly having PG envy :lol:

Im gonna go take a look in third tri now....make it worse :lol:

4. Rose_bud

Rose_bud Well-Known Member

I was like that after DD but now after DS I can't be as DH says no more. I was panicing as I thought for sure I'd be broody, but nothing so far thank goodness!

5. fidget

fidget Pregnant Mama Bear

haha i miss my bump so much i'm always lurking in third tri, definately the best of them though, i didn't miss the worry of the first tri or the feeling of there being ages to go in second but waddling around with a big football belly in front of me, people patting it and guessing what your having and how big...

I MISS IT SO MUCH!!!

(but i so can't afford another baby :haha: and oh would murder me)

6. xnewxmummyx

xnewxmummyx Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle

Too be honest I hated, no thats a too stronger word, disliked being pregnant partly because of the stress of "is my baby OK" etc ... I hate not beign in control so I found it tough and towards the end I was in and out of hospital due to lack of movement I became sooooo anxious, but still, I feel I would like to do it again, SOON! hahha, but I sworn not for another 3-5years.

xx

7. Kimmy25

Kimmy25 Well-Known Member

8. xCookieDough

xCookieDough Well-Known Member

Ooo yeah, I SOO miss my bump as well, well except when it stopped me from sleeping comfortably lol
    __XO

9. Sarah10

Sarah10 Guest

I'm so broody too! cannot wait til Feb!

10. KayBea

KayBea Mummy to Xanthia Lily

I really miss my bump :(
    Xanthia was laying on my tummy earlier and i was thinking 'how did she ever fit in there??' no wonder she was constantly kicking and elbowing me!!
    Xx

11. happigail

happigail Mummy to Kitty and Ashy.

I was so mega broody for the first 5 months but it's died down loads now. We are trying as I don't have time to waste but I think it gets easier!0