Just had an online reading... Read for details!

Iwant2beamum

Reaction score
Your Pregnancy Outlook
By Psychic123uk
Dated July 2011

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you I firstly picked up on some slight tensions around your emotions, something may be worrying you or troubling you, but I am seeing a content path in general for you with alot of love and also happiness showing on your path, alot of focus shows around children ahead home areas and relationship

I feel however although there is a newness to this something coming in around your life, and spirit who come in around you keep showing me finance and property changing or improving within 2012 also

I see September 2011 as very highlighted around your path, and a sense of no longer feeling in limbo or certain things 'shelved' and by the end of 2011 Im shown by spirit around you, your sure of direction, your sure of security within your life and it is showing as one of the happiest times of your life as you feel very complete, I feel alot of this stems around pregnancy and conception, and I do see a clear conception here for September

I see you do quite a few tests, and you are slightly worried all will be ok, and I have a lady linking in around you from the spirit world, she has an M initial and she wants you to relax and reassures you all is going to be well and healthy around your pregnancy and spirit show a baby boy born

Im not shown any problems, I feel towards the end your energy will be low, but I feel this is normal as your path shows as quite hectic, I see 38 weeks, so I feel your baby comes slightly early, and I also keep seeing a Tuesday for some reason, so this may relate to labour or his birthdate

I also keep seeing 4 people around you, straight after the birth and a lovely warm happy family feeling

You do have alot of spirit around you, more so than in an average email reading, and they all seem to want to guide you

I then see a further conception for April 2013, and a baby girl born, again all areas show well for pregnancy labour and birth

I sense this child completes your family for you and you have a lovely path awaiting you

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness

So there is my reading! I hope she's right! Although I kinda did want more kids but I'd be happy with whatever I'm blessed with! I'm waiting for my period at the moment and my cervix is v high n soft but closed but tests are coming back BFN. So I was kinda wondering if I am now but I'm probably not. Only been trying 3 weeks haha!

Comments welcome ladies!!!!

By the way this cost me a fiver thru eBay! The woman had exceptional feedback so I thought it's only a fiver! May as well have a go!

I had one too! Sounds very simular to yours tho! Even down to the 'M' initial! :/ Hmmm

Oh well.... we'll wait and see I guess! Fingers crossed ah!!

I had one too! Sounds very simular to yours tho! Even down to the 'M' initial! :/ Hmmm

Oh well.... we'll wait and see I guess! Fingers crossed ah!!

Ur kidding! Where did u get urs from? :wacko:

Psychic123. Is the 'M' initial relevant to you?

But then the other reading I had also gave me September and both told me the 16TH is significant to the birth, so might be true!! Wanna me my TTC September buddy?? :)

Psychic123. Is the 'M' initial relevant to you?

But then the other reading I had also gave me September and both told me the 16TH is significant to the birth, so might be true!! Wanna me my TTC September buddy?? :)

No i dont think M is but apparently spirits can chose to guide you even if they arent one of ur lost loved ones, So i dunno! Does M mean anything to to u! We shud defo be TTC buddies. The whole process can be so overwhelming to go thru on ur own and any suupport is appreciated. I started my journal today but I dont think anyone even looked at it. Ive been readin thru some other ppls. I dont even know where i am in my cycle right now (i wrote it in my signature) what CD are u on at the moment? and how long r ur cycles? How long u been TTC for?

Hey, well 'm' is my grandmas initial... But this is so far fetched from anything she'd have done it's hard to believe, but I guess people change on the other side??
I had a LH surge yesterday, first one since my ectopic so i can't officially try until
I've had my period! I wish it would hurry up! Lol my cycles are usually about average, but try do vary... How about you? I'm on my phone... So can't seem to accept your friend request... But will do tomorrow! And I'll read your blog now too! :)

I had a reading by Gail and she gave me a reading about my Grandad, she knew his initial and details about his life and how he died. She's the real deal (though of course psychics can be wrong).

She also told me of a S initial which is my uncle. And a J initial which was irrelevant to me but when I asked her she said it was my spirit guide.

She also led me to pass my driving test so you never know!

Hey, well 'm' is my grandmas initial... But this is so far fetched from anything she'd have done it's hard to believe, but I guess people change on the other side??
I had a LH surge yesterday, first one since my ectopic so i can't officially try until
I've had my period! I wish it would hurry up! Lol my cycles are usually about average, but try do vary... How about you? I'm on my phone... So can't seem to accept your friend request... But will do tomorrow! And I'll read your blog now too! :)

Well the LH surge is good! So u shud have about two weeks and then ur period! So u got a month till u can start! If the prediction is right u only have 1 full cycle then the next wll be :bfp: At least you know Were ur aiming for. Thats positive. I hope i get my period soon so at least i know my cycles are starting rather than being in limbo. I dont think im pregnant at The moment. Ill test if i dont come on by next week. I'm really sorry to hear about your first pregnancy :( *hugs*

I've not had a cycle (without birth control) for so long. About 18months. I do think mine are about average tho 28days!

Thanks Twilightagain, good to hear! I was pretty convinced she is genuine, but everyone one I see at the moment she says september to them! I guess there'll be a lot of pregnancies in Sept! How exciting!!

Iwant2beamum, it does seem to all be lining up ok for September at the moment! ARGH!!! excited!! :) You can't be pregnant yet... Needs to be september with me! lol ;) Hope your period arrives soon so you know where you are! x

I felt she was right with me for initials but wrong in some other stuff, it was a full reading I had though.

She said not till February for me I hope she is wrong.

I had a gail prediction she said august for me with a boy and name John.

I've just ordered my reading how long did it take for yours to come?? I hope it allnturns out right for you!! It's all very exciting!! XxX

Hiya, just to say I had a reading from Gail and it arrived yesterday. It was completely different to yours (so that's a good thing - its not a standard format!! HAHA) and I swear she knew things (i.e. tensions and situations) that there's no way she could have known. I actually sat and cried my eyes out when I read it and forwarded it on to my friend who very much believes in psychic abilities. I'm feeling alot more positive about the whole thing now, I really do hope its right. lol x

Flower mouse thats fab!! :) I was shaking when I read mine!! lol

Hi my reading came from psychic123 it's good news but not as detailed as your one. Bit dissappionted to be honest.
She's confussed me a little bit she said I will be preggy by October if I'm not already preggy? I can't be preggy my AF just finished? I dont know we will have to wait and see.

Where do you get readings from Gail from?? X

Gail is psychic 123 . I think you get more details if you pay more.
I have to admit I also did Cherie and tarot cards by brooke. I have read them all being right and wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->