Just had D&C and ready to TTC..?

TraceC

Pregnant 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hi I had a D&C on the 18th of this month, and I am ready to get back into it. I miss my bubby more than anything but I also miss being pregnant, and I feel like I have been robbed.

I don't expect to fall pregnant between now and my first perios, but using this between time to get back into the TCC habit. I am treating my D&C as my period. Wondering if anyone would like to buddy up with me who has just gone through a simillar experince so we can take the journey together. :flower:

Hi TraceC, Im so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I had a d&c in Feb & am on my 3rd cycle since, I thought af may be here today, but nope, I did however get a bfn this morning so maybe she will show tomorrow. Im still not completely sure on my cycles now.

I hope you dont have to wait too long for that next STICKY bfp!!

I had a miscarriage 3/10/11, I finally got my first normal period 4/16...I was so excited to start TTC!! Unfortunately, I need the help of a fertility doctor to get pregnant. Needless to say, I went in for my ultrasound (before I start my fertility meds) and they found a orange size cyst on my ovary. Finally after 6 weeks of birth control pills the cyst is virtually gone, and I got my period today CD1!!

I go to my doctor on Tuesday for an ultrasound and get to start my meds up again (well hopefully anyways).

TTC after a miscarriage is going to be so different. Now I will fear a miscarriage EVEN IF I get my BFP soon. :(

Although, our situations don't match to a T ... they are kindof similar :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->