just had my first...

annaaabanana

Reaction score
so I've been feeling queasy... but haven't thrown up yet.. well I just had my first ever morning sickness throw up and I've never been so happy to have thrown up!!! :) hahaha. I know that's weird, but makes me feel like I'm not having the M word again.. I'm still having some light brown discharge. My period isn't due until Saturday. but my test two days ago was so faint, and the one yesterday was much much darker!! I'm so confident about this one!! but one thing is, I CANT SLEEP FOR ANYTHING!! I'm so restless and anxious, that I cant stand it! ughhh!! lol well merry Christmas everyone!! I'm on :cloud9: right now <3

and omg I cant stop pooping :( now I'm worried again!! haha ughhh ive got to chill out! it's probably from all the water ive been drinking!

Dont worry about the poop thing lol i was like that for first few weeks seems to be better now. Alot of women said its like another form of ms just coming out a different way

Dont worry about the poop thing lol i was like that for first few weeks seems to be better now. Alot of women said its like another form of ms just coming out a different way

okay thank you!!!!:) because ive been about five times already this morning.. and its not a lot of poop, just a little will come out.. haha I just am paranoid !!!!

Totally understand i had a loss to a was freaking out this time but so far so good you will feel better with each week that goes by and once you get tht first ultrasound all is def better then

Totally understand i had a loss to a was freaking out this time but so far so good you will feel better with each week that goes by and once you get tht first ultrasound all is def better then

omg really? I'm so sorry!! It really is hard because you're just constantly like "is it happening again" but thank you :) and yep you are right about that! I cannot wait! have you had you first one yet? :flower:

Yea i did at 8 weeks paying for a private one at 16 weeks then doc will do another at 20 the one im paying is a early gender scan so i can figure out what im having im sooooo excited about that one. Just hate this wait for the next one but i keep feeling stretching and stuff so hopeful all is still fine.

Yea i did at 8 weeks paying for a private one at 16 weeks then doc will do another at 20 the one im paying is a early gender scan so i can figure out what im having im sooooo excited about that one. Just hate this wait for the next one but i keep feeling stretching and stuff so hopeful all is still fine.

it will be fine :) don't worry! lol I'm one to say that, right? when I'm over here worried sick!! haha

I threw up for the first time today too! The last week or so I've been queasy. I was trying to blow dry my hair and I felt sick, so I had some crackers. Then I was brushing my teeth and BAM there it came lol. I've also been pooping a lot. I didn't have any sickness with my miscarriage so I'm hoping this is my healthy rainbow :)

Mel i remember you from a few months ago on a thread where a bunch of you were really late but getting bfns so glad to see you in 1st tri now congrats!!

I threw up for the first time today too! The last week or so I've been queasy. I was trying to blow dry my hair and I felt sick, so I had some crackers. Then I was brushing my teeth and BAM there it came lol. I've also been pooping a lot. I didn't have any sickness with my miscarriage so I'm hoping this is my healthy rainbow :)

omg yay!! me either!! and I have with this one, so I'm super happy about that! lol that's why I was so happy!! :) but congrats to you and have a healthy pregnancy I know we all will!!:)

Mel i remember you from a few months ago on a thread where a bunch of you were really late but getting bfns so glad to see you in 1st tri now congrats!!

Hi! Yes I finally did get a positive when I was 2 weeks late but sadly had a MMC. I was suppose to be 14 weeks but the baby stopped growing at 8. I don't think my dates were right and I ovulated late or something. Got pregnant again 3 months later :thumbup: So far everything seems good. I have my first appointment on the 30th so I can't wait!

Im so sorry i didnt know you got your bfp then and had a loss im so sorry i got fx this is all of our rainbows and i hope your appt goes perfect seeing that heartbeat at my 1st appt made me feel so much better

Hi! Yes I finally did get a positive when I was 2 weeks late but sadly had a MMC. I was suppose to be 14 weeks but the baby stopped growing at 8. I don't think my dates were right and I ovulated late or something. Got pregnant again 3 months later :thumbup: So far everything seems good. I have my first appointment on the 30th so I can't wait!

yaaay! congrats mommy!!:) and I bet you are so exited. ughh I'm only about three - four weeks and I'm having slight cramping and low back aches :( but it's normal my body is just going through a lot I'm guessing!! and I'm sorry to hear that you were so far along... I miscarried in September! but the doc at the hospital said "just because you had a mc doesn't mean youll have another" I hope he's right!!

Dont worry about the backaches that was my first symptom and actually the reason i tested it lasted for about 2 weeks after bfp and has finally stoped im glad it was very painful

Dont worry about the backaches that was my first symptom and actually the reason i tested it lasted for about 2 weeks after bfp and has finally stoped im glad it was very painful

okay! cause ive been wonderin!!! and what about the cramps? I'm sure it's just everything changing in my body!! I know I didn't have cramps when I found out I was pregnant before! or lower backache.. I just need to quit stressing and worrying myself sick :( ughhh!!

Thanks ladies! From what I hear if you have some cramping it's just your body adjusting! I've had backache, and your organs have to move for baby so sometimes you have some cramping it's some moving going on. As far as I know they aren't suppose to scan me on the 30th but I'm hoping to schedule one soon! This month has moved so slow because of the holidays lol.

Thanks ladies! From what I hear if you have some cramping it's just your body adjusting! I've had backache, and your organs have to move for baby so sometimes you have some cramping it's some moving going on. As far as I know they aren't suppose to scan me on the 30th but I'm hoping to schedule one soon! This month has moved so slow because of the holidays lol.

I KNOW! I am going to the doc tomorrow. I think I'm going to get the hormone shots.... idk yet tho! I'm just going to see what my doctor suggests and hopefully my hormones are rising properly!! I'm so worried sick but I got to stop.... how far along will you be then?

I hope i dont have morning sickness. I didnt have it with my daughter who is now 4 so far no morning sickness

The only queasiness I get as of now is in morning and night, kinda like it is sitting in my throat, but I never get physically ill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->