just had my first...

The only queasiness I get as of now is in morning and night, kinda like it is sitting in my throat, but I never get physically ill.

I just don't get how I'm so early with so many symptoms.. when the doctor told me tonight it's just getting implanted like I really don't get it lol at all!!! but I have been queasy at night and then this morning was the first time I threw up... does you're throat hurt?

Don't worry hun I was having backache and heartburn and extremely tired when I decided to test to test at 10dpo and I had a faint positive. By 12dpo I had a nice line on a Frer and a yes on a digital 5 days before my missed period. So I've known I am pregnant for 3 weeks now and my symptoms get stronger and stronger

Don't worry hun I was having backache and heartburn and extremely tired when I decided to test to test at 10dpo and I had a faint positive. By 12dpo I had a nice line on a Frer and a yes on a digital 5 days before my missed period. So I've known I am pregnant for 3 weeks now and my symptoms get stronger and stronger

okay!!! :) cause I was just like... "it's just now implanting?" lol how am I even having positive tests if it just did?! lol but my spotting is stopped, I pooped today anddidnt have any spotting at all!! yaaay!!! and also, the cramping stopped last night! I have an appointment today... hope my levels are rising!! ill pray for you!! could you say a prayer for me also ? :) :hugs:

Of course I will! :hugs: Good luck with everything! We all need some prayers and luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->