Just had my home birth assessment

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
They are on call for me as from Friday :happydance:

Wow, it all feels so real now....it's amazing the difference you feel after that visit.

Didn't bring a pack or anything though.. it all comes on the day and here I have to supply the protective sheeting and stuff but thats ok.

There are some negative aspects to the form they have to go through with you but in all honesty it's sheer common sense I thought, just things like if this that or the other happens you'll have to go to hospital etc, nothing I wouldn't expect anyway tbh. So all good :thumbup: just to make it to Friday then we can come when we want :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just wanted to share coz im sooooo excited :haha: xx

woohoo hun - it feels great getting here doesn't it? I clearly remember my mw home visit -it was at about 37 weeks too and made everything so real -I got a pack delivered too and I couldn't stop looking at it all haha -so excited like a bag of toys for a child haha!!

Anyhoos -now 41w and still waiting patiently haha c'mon baby - 1 week to come on your own before induction and hospital birth!!!!

Hope your wait isn't quite so long xxxx

It is exciting but i hope i dont have to wait as long as you.

Here's to hoping you dont have much longer to wait hun

Sending you lots of labour dust xxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

woohoo hun - it feels great getting here doesn't it? I clearly remember my mw home visit -it was at about 37 weeks too and made everything so real -I got a pack delivered too and I couldn't stop looking at it all haha -so excited like a bag of toys for a child haha!!

Anyhoos -now 41w and still waiting patiently haha c'mon baby - 1 week to come on your own before induction and hospital birth!!!!

Hope your wait isn't quite so long xxxx

Oh I hope your baby comes soon????

Have you been trying anything to get things going??? Stretch and Sweeps, Evening primrose oil? SEX? Spicey Foods? Pineapple? Castor Oil (if you're really desperate!!!)

That's really exciting. I have mine booked for 36 weeks. I hope I feel as good as you seem to after the midwife has visited. I just wish I could have chosen a midwife who I could have seen throughout my pregnancy and who would be there at the birth but it's the luck of the draw where I am and you may get a different midwife at each appointment.

Just think, you are officialy on their "On Call" list from today :wohoo:

We are too so I know how excited you are!

xxx

That's really exciting. I have mine booked for 36 weeks. I hope I feel as good as you seem to after the midwife has visited. I just wish I could have chosen a midwife who I could have seen throughout my pregnancy and who would be there at the birth but it's the luck of the draw where I am and you may get a different midwife at each appointment.

There is no guarantee I will get that midwife. It could be anyone - it would be a huge bonus to get her tho because she truly is a lovely lady but truth is the chances are rather slim which, yes, it is a shame but it cannot be planned I just hope it works well.
I have seen 4 different midwives so far throughout my pregnancy and it may be either of those or a complete stranger who attends on the day.
Its a nice feeling - im sure all will go well and you'll feel the same as I do hun xx:hugs:

Just think, you are officialy on their "On Call" list from today :wohoo:

We are too so I know how excited you are!

xxx

I am so excited yes - its a lovely feeling knowing that someone is waiting for our special time :)

Fingers crossed it wont be long now ladies :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"