• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just had my third pregnancy loss...

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I feel devastated, gutted, lost without my baby. I feel empty. I feel like it is unfair. I feel like my world is crashing down. My emotions are running sky high. It feels like I will never be able to birth a live baby again and hold it in my arms.

Physically I am still very crampy (passed the sac last night) and tired from not getting enough sleep. I don't really feel hungry. I have a terrible headache. I'm having hot flashes.

Does anyone know if it is normal not to bleed heavy after a mc? I've been having spotting on and off but that's it.

I am so sorry. It is devastating and horribly unfair.

Some women don't bleed very much. Do you have a follow-up appointment? Will they be testing your hcg levels to make sure they are going down? They did for me after 2 wks to make sure.
xo

I am so sorry to read this, I had my 3rd loss in 9 months just 2 weeks ago, I had a d&c so the bleeding has been very miminal although I do still find if I do alot I spot.
With my 2nd mc I hemorrhaged after I pass the sac as parts had gotten stuck, so I would say to you that you have passed everything, that said hun if you do start bleeding alot please go and get it checked.
Im sending you lots of love, give yourself and your partner time to grieve, we are still grieving but also trying to come to terms with the fact that we are done now no more trying for us so our family is complete without being complete xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->