Just had

Lilpreciouse

pregnant 2 trimester
Reaction score
Major major crying session and that keep going through my head is that im gonna lose the baby which just makes me cry and depressed even more, to the point im thinking i cant cope.

even though at my early scan bean had good heart beat even though they said i was 6+ when i should be 7+1 when it was done measured 5mm.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

im trying my best not too stress but everyday is stressfull too me

i want this baby more than anything and this is my 1st ever time being pregnant and everything scares me and i dont think i could cope with a loss.

ive had no bleeds or anything but i just fear stress will hurt bean

:sad2:

i must be annoying but im never one to ask for help or advice

hello,

Im in the same boat, i had an early scan at 6 weeks but it was actually slightly under and got a heartbeat, i have all normal symptoms and strong sickness etc but still i pull my hair out before a scan or just on the odd occasion. I read to much into horror stories of losing babies on google... and i just say now to stay well away from it. Enjoy your pregnancy. when ever im scared i rub my tummy.... :)

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow, but it will probs be 11 weeks, and im terrified tonight i wont see anything, But why should i feel like that? I ve already had a scan and know the baby is there!

Its amix of pregnancy hormones and wanting it so bad that makes you feel this way :) you can get through it. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->