Just happening

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by sillysausage1, Oct 19, 2008.

1. sillysausage1

sillysausage1 New Member

Hi I started experiencing small cramping on Friday. I went to doctors and they stated it sounded if I was starting a miscarriage. I took a pregnancy test 2 weeks ago from the chemist but it was inconclusive. I was going to book an appointment at the doctors in a weeks time to get properly tested.

My bleeding is bright red and my period usually is very dark wine red with clots. I had passed what seemed like "flesh". Its not exceptionally heavy though.

I had a miscarriage 8 years ago with staggered bleeding over a week. I got a slight fever and passed similiar looking "fleshlike" blobs.

My period pains are more continuous, and this pain came in waves. I was in agony on Friday and it ceased to a dull ache on Sat and Sunday. Im at the doctors tomorrow and she said that it could be I didnt have enough pregnancy hormones to formulate a clear positive result. She said that I may get a negative result.

During my last miscarriage I had a negative result and then a positive. Im so confuse

2. sillysausage1

sillysausage1 New Member

Im so confused....... continued. Why am I not experiencing more dramatic symptons as I read in the symptons of miscarriage .As I said my last miscarriage was staggered over a week and I went to work, then bled more my pain got a little intense and then after I came out of hospital after being prodded and poked and had a scan i went home and I was in agony for a day.

This is awful but my gut instinct tells me something is going on. I wait to get the results tomorrow. The doc says it sounds like i have had a miscarriage.

3. applegirl

applegirl mum of 1 and adopting

honey - I am sorry to hear you are feeding confused and unsure. How many weeks do you think that you are? Have the doctors offered to do a scan? :hugs:

4. sillysausage1

sillysausage1 New Member

Im quite early on. I probably will go for a scan. I ended up in hospital over the weekend last time as I went into a and e on Sunday morning and then was transfered. I had to wait till Monday to get a scan. It was a complete miscarriage.

This time round,Ive been monitoring myself and the doctor said to admit myself if anything got worse.

I came off the pill ages ago and waited to see what happened. Ive lots of friends who are expecting and a relative is expecting. Ive always said if it happens it happens it doesnt it doesnt.

I had been feeling really sad for no reason and more sensitive recently. Boobs felt heavier. I was sick last week and felt really tired.

Im having terrible mood swings and launched an anger attack on my bf last night.

I feel panic stricken today

5. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

Sorry to hear that you are going through all this. I am finding it hard to understand what exactly you are saying. You were pregnant (early) and now you are miscarrying tho?? I am sorry to hear that. How far along were you? :hug: