Just help me...

strawberry199

TTC#1 with IVF
Reaction score
Dear all,
when is the best time to use pregnancy test?
how many days after O?

how early can i get the pregnancy symptoms ?

The best time to use a test is the day your period would be due :D

Symptoms can start before period is due .... I got sore boobs within a week of ovulating.

Best time to test is the day your period would be due some women can test from day 7 but its a head wreck! If wanting to test early 9 days past ovulation + is best :D

After your period is due is probably the best time, any time before can probably mean a false negative or just you getting worried. (Thats my opinion though, everyone is diff :) )

Symptoms can start before period is due .... I got sore boobs within a week of ovulating.

that's right, but they also can be mistaken for symptoms of due period!

Good luck Strawberry ... fingers crossed for you.

that's right, but they also can be mistaken for symptoms of due period!
Yes thats right but not everyone will associate sore boobs with a period if that is not usual for those which wasn't usual for me when it was normal AF (as in I did not get sore boobs as AF symptom) so on answering the question I added what was a symptom for me (just general chatter) then most people would know if in their personal circumstance do they get sore boobs when AF is due.

Thanks for your explanation,wobs..
anyway, hope the :witch: won;t catch me....

:hugs: Best of luck Hun. Hope you get your BFP
:dust:

I've been thinking to have the test for a few days... and i did it this early morning...
It's a BFN!! :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry to hear that hun. It may be too early to test though so dont give up all hope just yet. While AF stays away there is still hope :hugs:

Still very early

Good luck hun
https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/446c41d91769f6.gif

Thanks all your support...:hugs:
I'm very glad that i found this forum as a place for sharing my feeling...

We went to see another doctor and i did explained my situation to him. He asked me to be relax and gave me folic acid. I feel so much better when my cousin called me and told me that her doctor also have positive thinking for my case.(My cousin is a nurse at one of the famous hospital in my country).

The :witch: caught me on Saturday....:cry::cry::cry:

The cycle days is 28. i need to start over again.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->