Just looking for a little support....

jscott0502

Reaction score
So fellow ladies trying to conceive, I have decided to sign up for a forum for support since all my fertile friends just don't get it. Most of them were pregnant within 1-2 months of stopping the pill. I am soon to be 31 going on month 5 TTC (I know still not much to complain about) but things are not getting better. While on the pill (on for 13 years), I never really had periods but when questioning the doctor at my annual visit they said that was normal for some people but I shouldn't expect any problems. I brought this question up every year to the same answer. Since stopping the pill, I have had terrible acne, mood swings and have gained over 10 pounds for no real reason. And I have not had a real period, all I have had is spotting that isn't even panty-liner worthy (yes i know TMI). And then this month, I had nothing - no spotting just nothing. Did a pregnancy test and it was negative just as I thought it would be. I went to the gyno 2 weeks ago for nothing b/c they told me they won't do anything for a 1 year of TTC. But I've done ovulation tests every month and as far as I can tell I'm not ovulating either.

My fertile friends don't get that this is a real self-esteem killer. They just keep telling me to not stress and it will happen, but they just don't get it. It's easy to say that when you've never had problems.

Anyways any insight on things I should be trying? I just ordered some femaprin (vitex) to try and have been drinking red raspberry leaf tea everyday. Also ordered a basal thermometer to start tracking that too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->