just looking for some hope :'(

babyblonde19

Reaction score
just looking for some hope from people that have/are taking 9 months or more to conceive? basically, been ttc since feb and still not pregnant
had a chemical pregnancy in september tho.

every girl in my family has gotten pregnant in the first 3 months trying, except me. the same with OH family. really gotten me down tbh. wouldnt of thought in a million years id still be trying now, i thought because im so young it would happen quick.
its making me worried somethings wrong with us, but im ovulating, we dtd during my fertile days, never been on any birth controll and have regular 25-27 day cycles. Im charting so really dont understand whats going wrong.
any advice or words of wisdom ladies?:(
xxxx

:cry:

aww I'm sorry:hugs: I've only been trying for about 4-5 months and thats bad as it is. I wish you luck!

So sorry hun. :hugs:

Have you talked to your doctor? I know they say wait until you hit the year mark, but sometimes you can get testing done earlier. You should get your guy checked out too... I don't know if he could get that done now or not.

some ppl it takes longer. but i would go to the doctor and maybe get some tests done. good luck!

I'm in England the same as you and my doctor wouldn't even talk to me before I hit a year, they just don't do it over here. unless your over 30, then its after 6 months I believe. I think as you are having regular cycles they are even less likely to check you out before the year.

But still saying that, no harm in asking them, the worst they can do is tell you to come back in 3 months time? Thats what they did to me, not finally got them on my side and waiting for a new cycle to start getting tested

Good Luck hun x

Just remember that falling pregnant is about luck. Perfectly healthy couples can take months and months to fall pregnant because luck has another plan for them. Just hang in there and don't loose hope, things will work out for the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->