Just looking to say "hi"

QBGAPS

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am brand-spanking-new to this site. Just found it today. I definitely belong to the NTNP section - I know this because just reading the thread titles in the TTC section stresses me out.

I've been charting my BBT for some time now for medical reasons and am now paying attention to it for fertility reasons. But that's about as scientific as DH and I hope to get. He said as soon as this turns into 'work' or starts feeling like a mission instead of a good time, he doesn't want to play anymore! LOL!

I guess more than anything I am looking to virtually connect with other at the same stage in their life as this is not something we wish to share with our family and friends - we hate the social interactions that begin to occur when a couple announces they are "trying". If I had it my way, nobody would even know I was preggo until they were wheeling me into the delivery room!

Thanks in advance and <<positive vibes>> to all those with baby on the brain.

Cheers,

QBGAPS

I just joined today also....although I had been stalking for awhile. This forum pretty much represents SO and mys philosophy....if it happens, we'll be thrilled. If not, we'll keep doin what we're doin. I had a surprise pregnancy which ended in MC at 9weeks in Dec. so I'm hoping we get another surprise but we are in no rush.
Like you I am charting for medical reasons...just temping and tracking cm....this month I'm going to try OPKs just because I'd like to have a clearer idea of when I'm ovulating.
Good luck to you!

Thanks Summer! We are also relaxed about it - and strongly feel that is the best method for us at this time. Knowing when I'm ovulating will just help it along a little, I think! Haha. I'm sorry to hear about your MC and I wish you the best of luck this time around!

I'm a Newbie also! :O) Just joined today! But like you, I have been stalking for a while as well ;-) We are in the same boat, just letting things happen & if it happens, it happens. We are going to start TTC in Sept/Oct though. Good luck on your baby making!!

Hi just wanted to say a quick welcome to all of you girls :D

I have only been here since January, but I really love it here, so many nice people. :D

*hugs* And baby dust

hi im a newbie to...am currently ttc after having 3 miscarriages last year...the last one at 13 weeks in october which turned out to be a partial molar...am not temping or using opk's as im happy for it to happen when it happens and getting pregnant hasnt been a problem for me(so far!) its just getting my precious beans to stick...lots of baby dust to you all <3

I just joined today.

NTNP. Secondary fertility issues.

I have had symptoms this month, but we'll see. AF is due on the 16th, so I'm just waiting basically. I've had different symptoms than other months, but I've thought I was in the past and got BFN's. Still I have my hopes up, but Im trying really hard not to!

welcome ladies,

this is a great site and there is soo much support here

good luck to everyone and :dust: to us all getting BFPs

hi to all you lovely new ppl. im pretty new too only been around for about a month. Everyone has chatted and connected with people experiencing similar things> i too do not wish to talk openly to family and friends- i dont want the pressure!
Fingers crosses for you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->