Just lost my angel at 12 weeks after two perfect scans, 7 losses now

Oasis717

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'll ever try again after suffering my 7th loss and my second 12 week loss where I hemhorraged and needed an emergency d and c. I'm so scared it will happen again especially as I had two perfect scans with this one at 6.5 and 8.5 weeks. I was days away from my 12 week scan. Im absolutely heartbroken xxx x

Oasis I am so sorry to hear about this. Life has been very unkind to you and its just not fair. I have had 2 losses myself so i know the feeling well, 7 is so much for you to go through. Have you had any tests for recurrent MC? Sending you all of my prayers xxxx

I wish I had anything of comfort to say to you, I don't because what you have been through and are going though is more than anyone should ever have to, but I couldn't read this and not post. Sending you all the comfort than can possibly be sent to a stranger over the Internet, I am so so sorry for you xxx

I so appreciate that thank you I'm finding this loss so very hard. I'm being referred to the recurrent mc clinic but I'm not sure if we will try again. Thank you both for your kind words xxxx

Just popping into these forums and found your post. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope that the recurrent MC clinic may hold some answers and that if you do change your mind and try again, that you will know if there is anything that can be done. Xx

Oasis,

I am so terribly sorry to hear This! I am heartbroken of the news.

I hope you get answers soon but I know the loss is incredible.

Take all the time you need to rest and heal physically and emotionally. You don't have to decide right now if you will try again, right now just focus on you and your health.

You have a beautiful family and tons of support from us girls all around the world!

I am sending loads of hugs and prayers for peace and healing for you.

Xoxoxo :hugs:

Ladies thank you all so much. You will never know how much your kind words help. Xxx
Dreamer thankyou. I just feel so broken and this time I can't pick myself up. I just feel so lost;( xxxxx

Thankyou your support really means a lot to me xxxxx

Oasis, I really wish I knew what to say :(

It's just flat out heartbreaking and it's okay to feel broken After what you have been through.

Just make sure to express your feelings, don't keep it bottled up inside in fear of what others will think. You need support right now and that is OKAY. :hugs:

I know love its just so cruel but I have to carry on find a way to blank it out. Its the only way I cope! Xx

Oasis, I see you are in Kent. That's where I am from.
Have you spoken to any miscarriage counsellors at all? Hoping you are taking support from your friends and family.
I found that talking to DH really helped as he was feeling the same emotions as me. I feel better equipped to deal with my MC knowing he is there to support me. Sending you my thoughts and prayers. Xx

Bd thank you for your comment, I really appreciate itxxx
Teeny I didn't know there was such a thing as a mc counsellor do you know how I would contact one? I'm still not coping v well I think it was one loss too many as if one isn't devastating enough I know xxx

If I can find my leaflet the hospital gave me I will try and find a number. Have you contacted your GP about it. They may be able to refer you. Opening up and talking about it will help you deal with the grief better.
I'll take a look when I get a moment. Xx

Thank you, I've only spoken to the doctors about the recurrent mc referral they didn't mention anything else xxxx

:hugs: hun.

(I think I've seen you over on PARL? I know I've seen your screen name somewhere recently...)

I def recommend talking to a counselor. I regularly talk to mine and even more so after a loss. Give yourself time too. Miscarriage is a hard, sad, fearful thing to go through once but when you've experienced it multiple times and had everything seemingly going right up until that moment, it's even harder. I myself have 11 angel babies now and each loss has affected me a bit more but in different ways. It's not easy and I've come to understand that grieving process progresses at it's own rate for each one. In some ways, I'm still grieving my first loss and that was 7.5 years ago!

So take it easy, let yourself heal, and see what the rmc doctors say. Hopefully you'll find some answers.

I do remember seeing you too, I'm so so sorry for your losses, each loss is heartbreaking but me too still grieve for my first loss in 2012 at 12 weeks. I think it's the hopelessness I'm feeling right now, that I'll never have another successful pregnancy and I'm terrified of another loss. I feel so confused, thank you much for writing it helps so much xxxx

I get what you are saying. I myself am torn on whether or not to ttc anymore. On one hand, it's hard to consider putting myself through the anxiety and fear and outright terror once my first tri bleeds start but at the same time, I can't see myself ending my journey on such a sad note. I think it would hurt me more to stop right now than it would to keep going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->