Just made my 'booking in' appoint and shaking.

Narla83

Mum of 3 & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So just made my appontment for next fri when I'll be exactly 8 weeks and Im shaking Im so nervous :nope: I m/c'd at the end of march and made my appoint really early, like when I was about 5 weeks. I of course had to cancel it and Im so worried that Ive cursed the pregnancy now Ive made it.

I know this is stupid but I seem to be worring about everything this time and I know you ladies out of any will understand my fears.

When does the worring stop if it does at all.:shrug:

Thanks.:hugs:

I'm very sorry for your loss.

What you're feeling is understandable. I honestly can't tell you that the worrying stops. You have to take it day by day.

Best of luck to you....:hugs:

Thanks hun, sorry about your loss to but massive congrats on your pregnancy hope all is well.x

I made mine yesterday for when I'm 10 weeks in 4 weeks time, got early scan booked for next Friday i'v had a good feeling for this one and I think keeping positive is keeping me going.

Hope you've been ok hun xx

Hi there - i am so with you, i just made my first appointment for next Tuesday when i will be 8 weeks and 1 day, so that i can get my dating scan done, have been putting it off in case i jinx this one too, and now i have done it i'm terrified!! the last three pregnancies all went wrong after i saw the doc for the first time so i wanted to wait as long as poss but i also really want that first scan too!!

So unfair that we have to go through all this stress and fear when we should be happy and excited xx

its normal hun,i was so worried and was sure theyd tell me at 8 week scan my baby had died i looked so shocked when all was ok.wishing u all the best im sure ulll be fine xx

Hi Hun,I felt totally the same, I think I have been in denial the last 10 weeks !
I had MW appt last thurs, it went really well and I've been lucky enough to hear the HB on my Doppler several times since 8 wks. It's slowly sinking in that this baby is real !!
My scan and NT isn't until im 12+4 (1st July) so I'm counting down until then !!
It was hard getting past 9+1 when I had MC last time, but I think it helped passing the date some what !
Hope you are feeling well hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->