Just me . . . gloating . . .

GDrag

Reaction score
Feel free to ignore my post, I just wanted to gloat a bit and this seemed like the perfect place to do so.

I had a sick, jaundiced baby and wasn't very confident with my bf abilities after a disastrous try with DS1.

I know it's only a week after DS2's birth and I shouldn't get too excited to soon but everything has been plain sailing this time (once I figured out how to keep my big boobs from suffocating him) and I absolutely LOVE breast feeding!

We had a pedi appointment this morning, a follow up to check on DS2's jaundice, and not only has LO regained what he lost since birth, he added on another 230g :thumbup:

Sorry if I sound too pleased with myself but I'm so glad that things are looking up this time.

Well done hun, we had a 4 wk battle with jaundice with ds1 so ive been there and know the emotional toughness it takes to stick to what you know is right

you should def feel good about yourself hon, well done :)

Good Job :) Definitely worth gloating about.

Thank you ladies! :flower:

I can't believe that I'm actually enjoying bf my LO, I thought it's just something else to do - like changing a nappy. Now I understand when the ladies say that it's their special time with LO! :cloud9:

Brag away!!!! Congrats and hope it continues :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->