Just me????? Slight pain in stomach when walking fast / being in a hurry...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by MamaK, Oct 17, 2008.

1. MamaK

MamaK Mama to Miles

Hi,

So something new today... I was just out on my lunch break getting a sandwich at a shop which was quite far away (15 minutes walk) and I was walking quite fast there and back (not crazy fast) but faster than I have been in the last few weeks... whilst walking I felt this strange quick twinge on the side of my stomach. Has anyone else had this?

Do you think its to do with being a bit stressed / in a hurry or just moving quicker than normal?

Also, do you think when you feel this you should just take it easy and slow down?

:hug: to all :)

2. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

Its probably something to do with the muscles down there. When i move too quick or sneeze i get teh same thing

3. MamaK

MamaK Mama to Miles

Thanks, yes I thought it may have something to do with the movements.... I think I am just over worrying about stuff. I am a worrier anyway, but since I found out I am pregnant I am far worse :dohh: :D haha.

4. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

ach its perfectly normal.
    I think our bodies like to tell us when were doing too much, i worked too hard on Weds and my body told me. Ouchie!

5. MamaK

MamaK Mama to Miles

Yes exactly.... I am really trying to take it much easier nowadays, however my boyfriend is convinced I am making it all up just to get out of doing things, hahaha :D

6. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Yeah i agree with arcanegirl, think its a warning to us that we're doing too much!
    Just rest when/if you get them again x

7. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

Probably trapped wind pressing against your insides, I had that for a few weeks n my god its painfull!
    X

8. princessttc

princessttc Well-Known Member

I get the pain your describing too? I think its what the other girls are saying just muscles and stuff lolz :happydance:

9. MamaK

MamaK Mama to Miles

Thanks everyone!

Yes I guess it is a combination of muscles, wind and doing too many things.

I had it again this morning when I took the bin bags out..... so just going to take it easy ;)