just moved into our family home...now need a family :-)

MrsBroodyPant

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I haven't wrote on here for a while as my hubby and I have been moving home. we are now in our big 4 bed family home with an excellent school only a short walk away. We will continue to ntnp for a few more months as we decorate etc and if we dont have a sticky bean soon then we will probably start ttc a bit harder.

Im so happy that we have finally moved home. I just want everything to be perfect for a little baby and we are probably far too sensible, but it feels good :)

Anyone else moving home, or just moved? Anyone getting all the plans right before ttc and being too sensible?

x

Hi MrsBroodyPants - good to see you're back. Congrats on your new home! DH and I paid off all of our debt and moved to a 2 bedroom in February to prepare for our LO but we're still trying to grow our family! :( Hopefully it won't be too much longer. We have an appt with the dr tomorrow.

Hello, me and my hubby got a house April 2010 so we've been in there a little over a year so i feel comfortable now. Also we are trying to pay off some debt before truely TTC. I think after this new years we will start trying for sure. But we are both kind of okay with not making sure we BD on our fertile times because it would ruin our plan lol even though i really want a baby now. I go back and forth like 5 times a day haha which is why we are NTNP. Congrats on the new home it's a wonderful feeling especially if you went from an apartment to a home which is what we did. We got a home last year and we got married this year so i think baby next year right! lol

Thanks ladies.

We were in a 3 bed before (so not small) but it wasn't in the area that we whated to bring our family up in, as it was too expensive to buy in our home village. But now with house prices going down, we have managed to buy in the perfect location. And the dog loves it too, as we have lovely countryside walks on our doorstep.

AF has got me today!!!!! So im now on CD1. Im on a hen weekend on 19th so its good that I will be able to drink! Ive gotta look on the bright side :)

Hope you are both well x

I'm moving tomorrow! :wacko: just moved 1600 miles to Kansas from Massachusetts in April, now we're moving 750 miles to Texas... probably going to end up in a 1-2bed apartment, which is ok with me, we were in a 1bedrm apartment back home in MA.. and we're in a 2bedrm house here in Kansas.. can't wait to move! (although I could skip the packing/unpacking/ driving part :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->