Just moved to california

mummy3

Busy!
Reaction score
Hi ive just moved to San Diego with my hubby for his new job, about 5 weeks ago:happydance:
I dont know anyone here and never been to US before!

I have 3 kids, 4,19months and 11 days
I would love to get a buddy around here as I feel a bit lost:flower:

Amy x x

HI there! Im not in San Diego, Im in Northern California (bay area to be exact) I hope that cali is treating you well! :) I love San Diego, Its so beautiful there! Where are you originally from??

hi hun. im from southern cali as well not SD though. im about 2 hours away. i hope you like it so far. cali has its good parts and bad just depending on where u are just like any other place. how close are you to the mexico border

Hi:flower: Im northern san diego, place called rancho bernardo and its really nice but so so different to home, whereabouts are you in southern cali?:hugs: amy x

awww hope u meet new friends xxx im sure the place is lovely xxx take some pics xxxxx

Hi Ladies,

I'm also in California - in the mountains but the closest large town is Fresno. San Fran is a few hours from here too!

hi im in cali.i live in mira mesa and work on coronado :flower:

LOVED LOVED LOVED Coronado Island!! I lived in San Diego for 2 years kind of close to the Mexican Border in Otay Ranch! My husband worked on Coronado Island in the Military!! Although I am not living in San Diego I travel there as much as I can. I am high rick pregnant so no more travelling until Baby Kai gets here and then I'm taking a trip to San Diego!! I have family and friends that live there in Chula Vista, Mira Mesa, Coronado, and Otay Ranch!! I really miss Diego but am happy to be home with my family during this rough pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->