Just need a little insight

giggly_gurl88

Reaction score
Okay so here is my story. I tested faint bfp sat and sun of this past weekend. then on monday had my dr order hcg quant. hcg came back at an 8. she repeated them the next day because we were unsure of my cycle exactly. THe next day, just a little over 24 hours later, they were at a 10. She decided to check them the next day to compare them with the first one so that it would be 48 hours from the first one and it went down to a 9. I know that it is an impending miscarriage and I should expect to start bleeding, but when? I do not feel like I am going to start bleeding. I still have some symptoms, sore boobs, headache, fatigue, etc. But no more cramping like I was. I really just want this to get over with so I do not have to go on like this anymore. How long does it take? I would think that it would not take that long since my levels were not that high to begin with right?? Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this. I am just exhausted and no idea what else to do

I wish I had some insight for you but it's so hard to know. I'd guess it wouldn't be long since you're so early and your numbers are so low.

I think it is all individual. I just started spotting which is how I knew mine was happening. Everyday I would wipe and look, wipe and look...praying that I never saw pink.

How far away from af are you? I was 4 days late when I started bleeding.

I only ever had brown spotting. It never went red, I had to have a tablet to pass the baby, but I was nearly 10 weeks and the baby had died at 7weeks.

I think it is all individual. I just started spotting which is how I knew mine was happening. Everyday I would wipe and look, wipe and look...praying that I never saw pink.

How far away from af are you? I was 4 days late when I started bleeding.

Af is 2 days late. Had betas repeated today and hcg is back to a 14. Sooo frustrating

I only ever had brown spotting. It never went red, I had to have a tablet to pass the baby, but I was nearly 10 weeks and the baby had died at 7weeks.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I haven't had any kind of bleeding at all and my hcg is back at a 14 .... I'm so confused right now

I would be too. I would suggest to keep doing betas every 2 days to see. It's so hard to say. I am keeping fx for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->