Just need some reassurance!! Had anyone experienced this?

Carlie1987

Reaction score
Hey so im on cd17 and have been testing with OPK's since cd10 and still npt had a positive.....i cant of ovulated from day 8 to 10 could i??? Thats just got to be too soon??? Any advice welcome please! Has anyone ever ovulated that early??

Hey so im on cd17 and have been testing with OPK's since cd10 and still npt had a positive.....i cant of ovulated from day 8 to 10 could i??? Thats just got to be too soon??? Any advice welcome please! Has anyone ever ovulated that early??

It is possible but very unlikely. Do you chart your bbt? Any idea how long your cycles tend to be? And how often and what time have you been doing the OPK? The best result is usually mid afternoon after not peeing for a couple hours nor drinking much fluid so the urine is "concentrated" - but I also test in the morning from CD10 until I get the + and fade out, too, as a surge can be quick and you can miss it. The only way to really know IF and when you O is tracking your BBT.

It is possible but very unlikely. Do you chart your bbt? Any idea how long your cycles tend to be? And how often and what time have you been doing the OPK? The best result is usually mid afternoon after not peeing for a couple hours nor drinking much fluid so the urine is "concentrated" - but I also test in the morning from CD10 until I get the + and fade out, too, as a surge can be quick and you can miss it. The only way to really know IF and when you O is tracking your BBT.

Hey hun thanks for your reply.... I do bbt but i disnt start untill cd10 this cycle as ive been so busy.... This is my chart so far take a look and telle what you think!??? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
Im also opk testing morning afternoon and night hun. My cycle is usually 31 days xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->