just need some support until wednesday

LesleyL

new mommy of twin girls!
Reaction score
hi there. i posted a thread about a suspected ectopic pregnancy the other day. according to the nurse practioner i see, my ultrasounds from this past wednesday has suspicious masses on them, and she said it is probably an ectopic pregnancy or i am pregnant with twins and one of them is ectopic. she said there is a chance it is still normal too. this is all conflicting info to me, and has me going nuts. how could they not tell if the masses were in my tubes or my uterus??? i'm so confused. i have been crying since i found out. i have been trying to get pregnant since may 2010, and this is my first pregnancy. its amazing how you can love someone you don't even know yet, and i guess i am just looking for some ladies that could give advice or experiences.
also-my hcg went from 287 at 4 wks 4 days to 3100 at 5 wks 3 days. the office says this doesn't make me out of the woods, yet.

Hi

Take a deep breath, as if anything IS wrong, you would not be able to do anything until you know anyway, it's tough but theres nothing you can do at this stage.

On the bright side your numbers are doubling beautifully, (they are supposed to double every 48-72 hours) which I believe doesnt happen in a normal ectopic pregnancy, and is indicative of a healthy pregnancy.

I dont have any advice re masses, maybe it could be small cysts which are common during pregnancy? Good luck for Wednesday though, stay positive :hugs:

I am wishing you the best of luck! I think everything will turn out great, with your numbers going up!

Fingers crossed for you Hun. Hopefully everything will be fine x x

It's hard not to wordy I know. But at this moment in time, there's nothing you can do. Try to rest and take things easy. Thinking of you x

Thinking of you hun. The best thing to remember is the numbers are going up, and eptopics normally have low rising HCG... Fingers crossed for Wednesday x

Hello sweetie, I don't know too much about it but from what I understood when you have an ectopic you can sometimes have a pseudosac in your womb. It can be mistaken for an early gestational sac and appear even though the sonographer can't see the actual ectopic in your tube.
So, by the sound of it I think they have seen a couple of sacs in your womb, one maybe a little more developed than the other. So it could be twins where one is ectopic, twins where one sac is behind in development by a couple of days (can be normal) or twins where one sadly stopped developing.
Although not all options are good it seems like you have one normal looking sac in there and that is the one to focus on for now!
I know it is hard but until you know more try to stay as calm as possible for your baby(ies). Stress hormones are nasty things you want to avoid as much as possible and you might be worrying for nothing!

Wishing you and your pregnancy all the best :hugs:

thank you everyone for your responses. this is why i love this site. i had a little bit of spotting this am.....it went away fast and was barely there. i still have no pain. my pg tests are so dark, i just don't know. i am hoping for the best, but not getting my hopes up for wednesday. i hope that it is that case that i have more than one in there, and you are right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->