Just need to vent!!!

wildchic

Mom of 1 + Twins
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I've been off this forum for a few months, wanted to take a break from ttc, but of cause, I never really took a break *wink wink*

Anyway, I've just found that my sister is 4 1/2 weeks pregnant!!! Say what? How the heck??? She wasn't even trying! Don't get me wrong, I'm happy 4 her, but can't help but feel so angry and hurt!!!

How much more of this can one take? I've been ttc for almost 2 years and in the mean time everyone around me gets pregnant so quick! 1st my brother's gf and now my sister! When will it be my turn???

I actually felt so stupid when my sister announced her pregnancy because just before that, I mentioned that me & my dh finally have a plan, that we went to a FS and discussed doing IUI for a few months. Then the announcement! I was/am so happy that I've got a way forward, taking the next step to getting my bfp and then this! I was in tears! Poor hubby didn't know what to say.

Its a very very very painful journey & I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!

it's hard to see people around getting their BFPs without even "trying".

you will get your baby soon~!! like you said, you had a plan~! Hopefully FS will help and it is one step closer to your bfp :hugs:

Good luck

:dust: :dust: :dust:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Aww, it must be difficult. I've had friends who've gotten pregnant while I've been trying and it's been totally upsetting. It sounds selfish but I couldn't feel happy for them at the time tbh. I honestly couldn't bring myself to understand why they could be given a child and I couldn't. Must be even harder for you because it's your sister. Your time will come soon and as you said, you're taking steps further to get your bfp which is great!

Good luck hun :)

AW I'm sorry - I've had about 6 people announce pregnancy's since we've started TTC.

So hard, because you do feel happy for them..but it's impossible not to be incredibly jealous!

HUGS :hugs:

It's extremely hard when you know you have been at it ttc for a while and everyone around you is getting pregnant with no effort put into it. I get very sad myself but I try to put on a smile around the person when deep down inside I'm screaming.

Thanx ladies:)

I cried myself to sleep last night:(
Its soo difficult! But I plan on giving my sis a call and congratulate her!

But in the end, I still feel like a failure! Maybe I should just be content with the way things are. Idk anymore! Gosh, I'm so emotional right now!

You are not a failure (although I compleatly understand why you feel that way)....TTC is a game of luck....just need to keep on trucking!!

Feeling a bit better now, not sure if its because I spoke 2 my sis or because my dh said to me that he has a feeling that the IUI will work. I'm not feeling so confident though.

I know that ttc is a game of luck, but how unlucky can I be? It feels like forever since we started trying! All this waiting and getting nowhere is really frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->