Just not coping :(

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Sorry for the moan but I'm 38 weeks today and I'm just not coping at the moment. I'm so exhausted and waking all through the night then awake for the day soon after 5. The house is a tip but I can't face doing anything about it.

OH has worked every day for god knows how long and now I'm being a horrible mummy to my 3 year old. She's going to nursery at 1 and it's only 7.30 and I'm already counting the minutes. I want to enjoy this time just me and her but she's driving me potty. Not her fault,

I'm just a horrible mummy with no energy or patience. We were playing on a reading game on the iPad in bed this morning and she was just messing it up on purpose and I got so frustrated we've just come down to watch rubbish on Netflix AGAIN.

Nothing's really ready but I just want this baby out now because I'm feeling worse and worse every day.

Sorry again for the rant but I've had enough now.

I think we all feel like that at some point.. I'm past that point now lol. I have excess fluid too so everything is just such a struggle. It's especially hard when you have an LO to look after. Hopefully it won't be much longer :hugs:

Thanks hon. I just keep praying tomorrow I'll feel semi human but I just wake up feeling worse every day!

I'm sorry you're having a hard time. *hugs* and your not a horrible mommy, you're just temporarily short tempered/annoyed by everything, which is to be expected. I know a 3 yo won't understand that, but they will forget about it. You're allowed to be annoyed right now, you're big, uncomfortable, and probably in pain. Just remember in a couple weeks you'll have that new little bundle and everything will be ok. As for the house, eh, it can wait.

Munchkin its a race to the finish. Work sucks waking up sucks peeing every hour sucks pain sucks swelling sucks!

Doesn't it just. I never remember feeling like this with dd though. I just sailed through and poo pooed all the pregnancy moaners!!

I feel you! We don't have a LO already, but I've had days when I just feel so sore/uncomfortable and depressed/useless as a result. I feel bad for our dog sometimes though because he doesn't get walked as much as he used to. Thankfully, as long as he gets his yard time, he doesn't complain. I can't wait until baby is out and we can all go for long hikes again.

I could have written your post! Your not horrible your just exhausted and busy growing a baby. I spent the weeks d decorating and by yesterday evening I was tired and fed up that I genuinely was horrible to my 3 year old. I then spent the rest of the night feeling like a bitch.

I know it's not easy but try and forget about the housework etc and just focus on the things that need doing, and films are there to be watched so let your lo enjoy them

your not a horrible mummy!! im only just turning 30 weeks and im done in .. and I have to move house. Like, ugh. Maybe slip into a warm bath and light a candle and read a book. Close the door so you don't see the messy house! :haha:

Sending you hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->