Just noticed....

amylk87

WTT for No.1
Reaction score
... my ticker - i've been with my OH for exactly 3 years and 7 months today. Not a big anniversary, but still its a long time!

In a weird way though, 3 yrs 7 mnths doesnt feel long enough... feel like i've been with him for my whole life.

I do love him so very very much :cloud9:

Awwwww thats so sweet :D Congrats! It will be 3 years 6 months on Christmas eve for me and my OH :cloud9: hehe

aw see xmas eve is so much better than 26th october.. lol.

me and OH will have been together 3 years 9 months tomorro xxx

Awr congratulations hunni! thats a long time to have been with someone! I think OH and I are around the same milestone. Like you say it feels like longer.

Congratulations again and all the best for the happy years ahead of you!

xxx

Awe i've been with my OH for a year and 5 months. Not near as long as you ladies, but I do know the feeling like we've been together forever.

My DH and I have been together forever.... I cant even remember I think its 17 years together this year... we started going out when we were 18 and I am now 35, he is so much apart of my life now, he is fantastic and I love him so much. How lucky are we that we love our partners and are sharing such an exciting time.

Congratulations.

Aww <3 So much love in this thread!

OH & I will be 1 year, 10 months as an "official" couple on my birthday (Oct 31!) :)

... but to count from our first date, bc we did consistently go out from then to when we got together.. 2 years 5 months tomorrow <3

Lovely congrats! We have been togther now for...3 years and 4 months, and married for nearly 5 months, can't believe it. On one had it feels like no time at all, but on the other it seems like Ive been picking his dirty socks up forever :rofl:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"