Just one more!

Jess19

Reaction score
Hello :hi:

I honestly didn't think I would be back here but life always has other plans! :)

Quick intro:
Hubby and I have 4 kids
Grace 13 - hubbys daughter
Dominic 9 - my son from my 1st marriage
Charlotte 3 and Samantha 1 that we have together

I was supposed to have my tubes tied during my c section with Samantha (I've had 3 c sections already) but I couldn't go through with it.
And now here we are! :) due the beginning of Oct.
This will, for sure, be our last child and I will be getting my tubes tied this time :( kind of bitter sweet
With that being said we are hoping for a boy (hubby only has daughters) even though he's raised Dominic since he was a baby, still I know how he longs for a son :( but we will be happy either way! Lol esp since we have everything we need for a girl!

I am going to cherish every moment of this pregnancy!
We have decided to keep it a secret until we find out gender. If O can hide it that long! Lol

Welcome!! How exciting for you both. We've told very close family, but like you trying to keep it a secret as long as possible!! Are you working? That's my problem, trying to hide it from my employer for a while too! Just been out to buy baggy clothes ha!!

Congrats! Hope it's a boy too but stats show it will prob be a girl ���� I work with someone preggo w/ their 4th girl. Either way it will be awesome and like you said you have all the girl stuff. I'm like that now a girl would be nice since it's our last :( but I have so much boy stuff. Either way babies are fun!!

Thanks girls :)

No I do not work, but have the best job ever being a stay at home mom :)

It would cost all of my paycheck (if I did work) to put the girls in daycare!
Hubby works and I take care of the kids, dogs and house.
I do have my own photography business that I started a few years ago! I have a few weddings this summer :)

Aww lovely! Yes I understand. I just wondered as it's hard keeping it from them. I think I've got to tell work before 20 weeks. I'd easily keep it from family and friends!!

Oh wow! I just got caught up! How amazing, there's always a reason! ☺️
Looking forward to updates!

Hello and congrats on your pregnancy! Exciting times ahead! :hi:

I am on my third child and we plan to go team :yellow: the entire pregnancy however I'm secretly hoping for a boy too, only because I really want to give my DS, who is my youngest child, a brother close in age to him. However, I have a feeling that it is going to be a girl. I don't really know why, motherly intuition I guess. Either way we'll be happy as this is our very much wanted rainbow baby after 3 pregnancy losses so I'm not going to be picky and baby will still be much loved either way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->