Just one of those weeks.

AmethystDream

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
A minor rant, I guess. One of those weeks and lots of small things keep poking away at us. It also happens to be the skint part of the month, which is never great anyway.

So the two youngest are ill, chest infection and cold combined with a lovely 48 hour tummy bug. Delicious. OH is coming down with the same and I feel like boiled poo.

Talking of boiled, I'm chuffing freezing. The boiler is off and I'm having to use electric radiators and the open fires but hey ho, that we can sort.

Then my middle girlie has her first period, at 10. Luckily I am very open with them and bless her little heart she is calm and unembarrassed and feeling very grown up. My eldest, who is on the autistic spectrum, is very put out that her sister got her period first (because that is the natural order of things, don'tcha know?!) and keeps going on about it being weird.

I'm just waiting for me and the older two to start puking and my week is complete.

Oh and did I mention that I'm cold? :hissy:

Hope your week improves! *sends blankets*

Cheers guys. Week has got worse but I am ignoring it in the hope that it will all go away :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->