Just out from scan and .............

Pippin

Sam and Adélie-Rose's Mum
Reaction score
Baby doesn't want us to know! 45 mins in there baby turned the wrong way upside down. All looking healthy which is the main thing but have to go back in two weeks for head, heart and gender. Guess this little one takes after his Dad, stubborn! Will upload pictures later this week as driving to Wales now for a mini break. We're disappointed but pleased everything looks fine.

oooh the little ginkal! as long as everything looks fine so far.. couple of weeks will fly by. x

awww bless ya! hope baby shows its bits next time for you! :) x

Glad everything looks good, and shame your LO wouldn't co-operate! At least you get to see him/her again in 2 weeks! Enjoy your break!

Awww love you glad everything is okay i have my scan tomorrow hope he/she cooperates lol!!

Little devil!! I had to have a re-scan on Friday and all was well, good luck and hope LO behaves next time!!

Hehe I think my baba might prove to be a shy one in a months time when I have a scan, gratz on seeing LO again though :)
xx

congrats Pippin...........glad that everything went well...:yipee:

2w will fly soon and you will meet your lol again.

Glad everything wen't well - my prediction is a boy - men are soooooooo stubborn!!

Have a lovely time in Wales x

See, I have been already lecturing mine not to be "too modest" today!!! Good luck glad to hear everything else is looking ok.

Oh what a little monkey!! Good to hear all is ok though, and hope he or she flashes you next time - trust me it will be worth the wait xx

Awww Pippin, you must have such mixed feelings right now! At least you know everything is ok and you get to see little pip for a second time!

Def sounds like a boy to me - as someone else said - only a male would be that stubborn!!!

Aw thanks for your replies ladies. Seeing the brighter side of it now, going to get to see the little monkey again. We had a trainee and her teacher so was good to hear all but I think if she had been more experienced she wouldn't have waited till the end as Im sure she had a good shot at the start. Never mind it's healthy and that's all that matters. Will take some iced water in with me next time, chocolate and juice obviously doesn't work on my LO!!

Aww! Pippin I'm sorry to hear the little rascal wouldn't cooperate! I woke up and rushed in here right away to see if you'd posted news yet. It is pretty cool that you get to see baby again though. I kind of agree with the other girls about it having to be a boy. :rofl:

glad everything was fine! 2 weeks isnt TOO long to wait to find out! x

No I suppose two weeks is nothing since I've waited 8 anyway!! :rofl:

Aww Pip, so glad that all's well with baby though!:happydance:at least you only have to wait a couple of weeks hon... must be a little boy as they're stubborn things!I was so disappointed that we got a crap pic on the scan i went ahead and book a private 4d scan :rofl: Congrats on a healthy lovely baby! what a great feeling x

Glad that everything went ok... well.. bubs is healthy!! And at least you get another scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->