Just out from scan and .............

aww bless what is it with babies and hiding their modesty lol. both my girls and this baby were tinkers and was hiding their modesty! my eldest ended up being a suprise (i had to be rescanned with her as coudnt get measurement and both scans she was adamant we werent going to find out),my youngest i paid for a private gender scan at 22 weeks and took her 45 mins to give us a peek and this baby had her legs crossed sonographer had to poke her with the scanner thing to get her to move lol.

glad all seems ok with baby though and great that you will be re-scanned another excuse to see him/her again eh?!

hope you have a lovely time in wales hunni. x

LOL! Mine was the same way a couple weeks ago. Then when we went back this past weekend he was much more cooperative, nothing that about 12 oz of coke with caffeine and a bit of sorbet cant fix! ;) Try that next time. I'm sure you wont be disappointed! Lil Bry Bry was ready to show us his bits and even let us see his cute little face then. Hehe. Give it a shot. I'm sure the 2 weeks will fly right by and enjoy the next scan. So glad he/she is healthy though! That's most important. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->