just out of curiousity...

K

KaeRit21

just out of curiousity, im wondering what you girlies have "gone off", and what things you have suddenly became mad for

smells, food etc...

i cant wear my fave perfume or makeup, but i love the strong smell of soap powder..

xx

foodwise, i am loving crisps, jacket potatoes, and heinz spaghetti at the moment lol. Not the most healthy of things :haha:

Only things I have gone off really is roast dinners and spaghetti bolognase, which hubby isnt too happy about as its his fave :haha: xx

i cant stand the taste of tea anymore, i hate the smell of cornflakes :sick:

i love vanilla icecream shakes mmmmmm, theres not alot of things i like the smell of at the mo though!!

im not having any cravings at all!! and the only thing i have gone off is cheese topped cobs!!!!

xxx

errm totally gone off the smell of curries, the smell of it makes me sick there and then :(
also gone off milk in coffee lol ...

and i love fruity sweets like skittles and starbusts :p
also LOVE mashed potato hehe xx

LOL at 2 girlies :D I never noticed cornflakes smelt of anything :)

Gone off tea...pre pregnancy I couldn't start my day without a lovely brew!

And LOVE milk.....but hated it pre pregnancy!

Plain weird :wacko:

I'm having real trouble with smells at the moment!! I havent been able to wear my perfume for weeks, and I felt ill when someone sat next to me the other day who stank of soap!! I cant handle it!

Food wise, I've found i'm not really indecisive....I'll eat most things, but if i'm in a supermarket trying to decide what to have it can take hours! (I've now learnt a list is a must have!)

But craving wise, I've gone mad for sausages (my friends all laugh when I say this) but I can eat them all day every day, with either gravy or spaghetti hoops! Or in sandwiches, or just on thier own.....i've gone sausage mad!

MILKYBAR YOGHURTS!! Amazingly gorgeous things!! :rofl:
Ive totally gone off tea and coffee now, but i looooove cranberry juice, could easily drink a carton a minute!

Hmmm well people smell wierd to me sort of salty especially when it is hot and it really turns my stomach I hate being at the airport, this was the very first thing that happened to me in pg before I even new or guessed I was:shock: and my dishwasher never smells clean and OH (who is a big clean freak) says it is fine.

As for food not too bad really couldnt drink anything for a while without feeling sick but generally only chocolate isa turn off. I seem to have a thing for oats though and I have no idea why or how it happened, today so far I have had oatybix apple and sultana minis for breackfast 5 oatcakes for teabreak with banana at 10am and I have just polished of a quaker oat and syrup bar?? I also have sweet ginger oatcakes and fruit oatcakes at home :shock: another wier thing for me is cream crackers, phili with chives covered in branston pickle!

I'm finding the smell of cheese utterly vile, and DH knows now that he needs to stay well away from me if he's been eating it. smelling it on his breath makes me wanna :sick:

Oh god - cream crackers!!! Totally craving steak, completely gone off all healthy food, even carrots and I used to eat them by the pound!
The smell of cat food makes me sick (bit of a problem with two cats that need fed!) but craving tuna mayo on baked potato which is a problem as can't open tuna in this house without the cats getting any!
Also toothpaste - really makes me feel sick so had to switch to a strange ayervedic toothpaste called Vicco which is really good and doesn't make me gag!
And on that can smell my dinner in the oven so going to go open a jar of pickled beetroot to go with it!
xx

Have totally gone off my favourite thing cheese :( and cheese and onion crisps! Had to give some perfume away too as I could no longer stand it!

My new faves are: Salt & Vinegar crisps, sour sweets, jam on toast and spicy foods. Cheeky babies! x

errr nothing. Is that weird.

I've had no cravings or anything to the opposite, I haven't gone off anything smells wise or food wise.

To be honest its only now at nearly 24 weeks I'm starting to notice I'm pregnant at all- I never got morning sickness or exhaustion, I haven't put on weight anywhere but my belly is bigger now so its harder to move around, I get more backache and I can faintly feel my boy move around - oh a tendency to sniffle at silly things a bit more but only when I'm by myself.

I feel a bit of a fraud!

I've had a hard time eating fruit, especially apples, as they stayed with me and made me icky afterwards and i've gone off Ribena. Apart from that, i still drink tea if it's decaf and will eat ANYTHING especially ice pops or ice cool drinks. Missing medium cooked fillet steak though so that'll be a treat when the baby comes.

Current craving is chip shop chips smothered in vinegar...mmmmmmmmmmmm

Gone off: Curry. Can't stand the thought of it and if my husband has anything garlicky or chilli then I can't have him breathe on me. It was worse in first trimester, even thinking about curry made me start heaving.
Also cabbage/cauliflower/broccoli - any veges from that family I really have gone off.
Coffee.
Meat, I don't eat it but if my husband has cooked himself a steak I can't stand the smell.

Cravings? Not really, although I seem to go through phases of really wanting a particular food, I'll eat lots of it and then I kind of don't want it any more. I have done this with crisps, chocolate, mangoes, ribena, nutella, and jam on toast.

I have a serious addiction to breakfast foods right now. I just want toast, cereal, eggs (really craving a runny yolk but can,t have it), and pancakes!

The only weird things so far is I want toast with cream cheese & green olives a lot and I can't stand pistachios, which I used to love.

gone off - tea and :sex:

craving- coco pops/ coco rocks

icecream makes me have sick bubbles - yak

duno if this is too TMI but how many of you have gone off..ye know..:sex:...?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"