Just over 17 weeks with baby number 3!

lewsmom

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I used to visit baby and bump regularly a few years back and I guess as time went by I didn’t use it anymore. However now I’m expecting my third baby boy, and I’m just looking for others who are due around the same time just to chat to and share things with :). I’m really hoping to breastfeed this time round as both times it never worked for me. So I’ve been doing a lot of reading up on that and I figured being on here may be of help me to me when trying to conquer it! Lol.. anyway yeah, so welcome to find friends and hopefully share my journey/ups and downs with you xxx

Welcome!

Breastfeeding research is always a great idea. I didn't have much success ebf with my first but I made sure to be as prepared as possible with my second and third. Now I am tandem feeding them during my fourth pregnancy and am planning on triandem feeding them once number four is about.
Are you due in January?

Welcome!

Breastfeeding research is always a great idea. I didn't have much success ebf with my first but I made sure to be as prepared as possible with my second and third. Now I am tandem feeding them during my fourth pregnancy and am planning on triandem feeding them once number four is about.
Are you due in January?

Ahh that’s ace. Yeah I’m hoping to just get as much info as I can and answer any of my queries before the time comes so I don’t end up stopping through lack of knowledge.
Yes I’m due 25th Jan but having an elective c-section on 18th Jan :)

Hi lew! I'm also due with #3, a third boy! We are playing it by ear for a planned c section or vba2c attempt, but since it's a boy and circumstances are likely to be the same (read: big baby!) I'll likely have a third section. The problem is trying to schedule it to not be the same day as my Dad's bday who I am hoping will not share days with this baby. But that day is 1/24, baby is due 1/31 so...cutting it close, no pun intended! :haha:

Hi lew! I'm also due with #3, a third boy! We are playing it by ear for a planned c section or vba2c attempt, but since it's a boy and circumstances are likely to be the same (read: big baby!) I'll likely have a third section. The problem is trying to schedule it to not be the same day as my Dad's bday who I am hoping will not share days with this baby. But that day is 1/24, baby is due 1/31 so...cutting it close, no pun intended! :haha:

Hi! Maybe if you decided to get the section booked, you’d have more control over dates? If your situation is anything like mine, I wouldn’t want my baby shading anything with my dad either! I’m booked in for my third planned c section, and although it’s always a worry, at least you know when it’s happening so that you can arrange things. That’s my way of thinking any how! Lol.. xx

Have you had a planned one? Both of mine were emergencies and recovery was rough. I hear planned are easier...but I really don't like the idea of counting down to a known date!

Hi ! we are currently nearly 20 weeks with baby number 4 - our little girl ! ( Due date 9th jan !)

Our first pregnancy was triplets ( all boys ) so we had a planed c section , hoping for a csection with this one also . Apparently we should have had an appointment at 18 weeks to talk about the option of c section vs VBAC but we have yet to hear anything . Fingers crossed we will soon ! I like having a date in plan !

x

Tri are you in the states? Generally you have no problem with booking an elective c section if you've already had one.

Have you had a planned one? Both of mine were emergencies and recovery was rough. I hear planned are easier...but I really don't like the idea of counting down to a known date!

Yeah, my first was an emergency and my second was planned but I had a PPH afterward which wasn’t pleasant. This one too is planned. I have had a number of complications so it’s advised to plan xxx

Hi ! we are currently nearly 20 weeks with baby number 4 - our little girl ! ( Due date 9th jan !)

Our first pregnancy was triplets ( all boys ) so we had a planed c section , hoping for a csection with this one also . Apparently we should have had an appointment at 18 weeks to talk about the option of c section vs VBAC but we have yet to hear anything . Fingers crossed we will soon ! I like having a date in plan !

x

Hi!!! Wow Triplets! How old are they now? Well done. So you went from no babies to 3!! Then to 4... amazing!!! I’d love 4, but I’m definitely done at this last baby :)

I didn’t have any problems either here in the uk.. I think it’s talked about during booking over here and also with the consultant at the hospital. If not, bring it up at your next appt, she will point you in the right direction:)

Hi Ladies ,

I did end up having an appointment at the hospital and asked about the section / vbac apt and she sent me straight round to the lady to have a chat with her ! Shes happy for me to go ahead with the section option and has booked me in to see the consultant at the end of September !

we have our 20 week scan on Friday !! Cant wait to see little one again ! x

how is everyone feeling ?

x

Hi!!! Wow Triplets! How old are they now? Well done. So you went from no babies to 3!! Then to 4... amazing!!! I’d love 4, but I’m definitely done at this last baby :)

They are 6 now !! will be nearly 7 by the time that little one arrives. its gone so quick ! we always said that we would like 4 , obviously not expecting the first 3 to come at the same time :haha: so was terrified when we found out that we was expecting again ! lol x

Tripl were the triplets completely unexpected? Do twins run in the family?

Ugh my next u/s is so far away, not until October 1st -.-

Ill be 18 weeks tomorrow I am pregnant with number 3 as well :D I have two boys Un sure of the gender of this one. Our Gender Ultrasound isn't until the 11th of September :)

x

They are 6 now !! will be nearly 7 by the time that little one arrives. its gone so quick ! we always said that we would like 4 , obviously not expecting the first 3 to come at the same time :haha: so was terrified when we found out that we was expecting again ! lol x

I can imagine. I bet it’s amazing though! Ps sorry for the late reply, it’s been a hectic week, only just managed to get online!

Ill be 18 weeks tomorrow I am pregnant with number 3 as well :D I have two boys Un sure of the gender of this one. Our Gender Ultrasound isn't until the 11th of September :)

Congratulations! Are you hoping for another boy or a little girl? X

Hi Ladies ,

I did end up having an appointment at the hospital and asked about the section / vbac apt and she sent me straight round to the lady to have a chat with her ! Shes happy for me to go ahead with the section option and has booked me in to see the consultant at the end of September !

we have our 20 week scan on Friday !! Cant wait to see little one again ! x

how is everyone feeling ?

How do you feel about that? I mean, yours and baby’s safety comes first :)

I’ve been feeling okay physically but emotionally urgh, really tired and just overthinking all sorts. Doing great overall though. My next scan is 6th sept! I already know it’s a boy as we had a private gender scan but I’ll be double checking while I’m there hahaa. Can’t believe I’m almost half way already:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->