• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Just ovulated CD 40!!!!????

Hope she stays away hun!!! :AF:

Slight temp rise today, last cycle after my rose steadily so fx I actually ovd! I've had a cold since Monday so it could be that too but with it just going up today it's unlikely IMO.

Oscar's just turned one Hun :) xx

Hi ladies, I've just joined as I need to vent.i just don't know what's going on. I had my first baby back in January, she was a clomid baby due to PCOS. I ovulated on day 20 for her. we have been TTC no2 since June with no luck. The last 2 cycles I took 100mg clomid again but my day 21 progesterone showed I hadn't ovulated and the doctor says I'm now clomid resistant. I've just been accepted onto a trial of injectables which is a result as we won't have to pay anything!
Anyway, I got what I thought was my period on Monday. I bled lightly for 2 days, and it didn't feel like af so I did a preg test, it was negative. So I did 2 ovulation tests, both different brands and both were positive, it's day 40!!! I also got EWCM. I'm pretty sure I did ovulate.
I was just wondering if any of you ladies have ever conceived after ovulation as late as day 40? Also I have now read that if you do conceive there is a really high chance of MC or possibly having a baby with chromosomal abnormalities. I'm kind if regretting BD'Ing now, I'm scared its all going to end badly.
Any success stories will be much appreciated.
Thank you :) xxxx

I got a BFP on day 127 of a cycle, but I had a chemical 5 days after. It is possible to conceive and have a healthy pregnancy in a longer cycle, it all depends on whether your ovaries "over cooked" the egg or not.

How's everyone doing? I did a test this morning and got a BFP, I cannot believe it! Still I'm shock, I really really thought it wasn't going to work because of the late ovulation. Thanks so much ladies for all of your support xxxx

Congratulations! Lovely to hear a fellow long-cycler get a bfp!

Im currently CD27 and got my 3rd +ive opk in a row so im thinking O any day!

Thanks for coming back to share :)

Have a h&h 9 months :flower:

Thanks so much! Keep us posted about you too! And get BD'ing if you haven't already ;-)

Twigg I got two lots of positive opks before running out, I'm now CD63+ and still have no confirmation of ov, I hope you ovd chick and you're not left hanging!

So yh still waiting here, last few days I feel pregnant but highly doubt I am, I've stopped temping as it was getting way to hard seeing the same temp every morning!

Congratulations!! Late ovulation is no big deal!! We're proof you can get pregnant on a long cycle!! So excited for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"