just peeking in...

MrS. MaBrEy

Homeschool mom of 2
Reaction score
im really a LTTTCer and i have been on the forums for a long while, but never in NTNP until now. well not NOW, but as of november 10th i will be forced to NTNP because i will only be able to see my hubby on the weekends, and then not every weekend. so HI to anyone who doesnt know me...and please come stalk my journal, but its long so you dont have to go back and read it all!:hugs:

hi hun good to see you here. Sorry that you wont see your hubby very much at the mo, will it be like thic for long? Good luck on your journey to getting your bean.

hi hun good to see you here. Sorry that you wont see your hubby very much at the mo, will it be like thic for long? Good luck on your journey to getting your bean.

he is in BCT right now, and will go to AIT (advanced individual training) on nov 10th. after that we will be seeing each other on weekends until around the middle of january when we will move to Fl together, then things will be more normal.:thumbup: at least for 9 months, after that we dont know where we will be...could be anywhere in the world!

Hopefully time will go nice and quick for you so you can get back to normal again. Are you excited about where you could be going. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->