just popping in.....

Loren

Reaction score
hi girlies just thought i would pop in and say i wish u all the luck and sprinklie endless babydust in all ur ways!!!!

i listened to this song non stop the month before i fell pregnant with the baby boy i am carrying at the min, after having a loss in january.the words in this song really do relate to anyone TTC ino its silly its a disney song but it really did help me it made me smile the words mean so much, as wen u sleep u forget ur worries really and u always wynd up dreaming of what u want too this also gave me alot of PMA too. 22 seconds - 1min 29 seconds.so sorrry for popping in but i have been in ur shoes before and do keep ur chin up u will indeed get ther girls!!! :hugs: :cloud9: xxxxxxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFllJcKJXD8

no worries ur more than welcome girls :) :hugs: so sorry ur in this type of thread (TTCAL) but as u probly alredy no every1 in here is so nice lovely and supportive!!hope to see ur names and alot of others in 1st tri real soon :D :hugs: xxxxxxxxx :dust:

Thank you Loren. Congrats on your baby! And I too am hoping we will all be in 1st Trimester soon!!!

ur welcum chick, and thank u :) if any of u want to ask anything to do with TTC n hw i won the TTC battle lol i'm only a msg away or u cud ask me on this thread if u wanted :) always happy to help xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->