Just realised I DEFINITELY can't use the boys name I liked....

Gym knickers

Lucky mum to 2 munchkins!
Reaction score
For years I've loved the name Dexter. I think it's funky and it would go well with our DDs name. But tonight I was thinking of boys names again and putting them with our surname- Morgan, when it hit me....

Dexter Morgan ...

Ummmm, as much as I love Dexter I don't think we'll go with that! Haha!

LOL yeah that could get some interesting reactions! Though only the fans would really know!

I have no idea who Dexter Morgan is...so I don't see an issue!

Laughed so hard. Yeah...maybe if it had ended differently. :haha:

I too love that name though. ...I'd probably still use it anyway.

Haha! That cracked me up! I love the name Dexter, shame!

I seriously would die to have my kid named Dexter Morgan! Best name ever.

Ah, I've heard of 'Dexter' quite a few of my friends really like it, I wouldn't let that put you off! If he was a real serial killer then I might think about it more to make sure I REALLY liked the name but not for a character :)

Haha!! There's too many of you telling me to go for it! I might have to sneak it back on the maybe list :) at least Dexter was a cool character..... Hmmmm

I'm guessing this is a reference to the TV show Dexter although I've never seen it

I knew the reference and I still say go for it! By the time hes at an age where kids would be at an appropriate age to see it, it will be passe!

Also, I knew a kid whose name was dexter that went by Dex and I always thought that was cute, and would make it less of a direct connection iykwim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->