just realised what the date is!

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
this time next month i will be off to TTC. :hugs:
problem is... i don't think we'll be comfortable about the timing or in a stable situation, what with...

moving house,
wedding coming up,
and TJ's birthday,

it breaks my heart thinking about waiting all that time and then moving the date back again, but i also worry about not being chilled out enough.
with everything that is going on round our chosen time, it just seems a bit too much and spreads everything out so we have something to look forward to after the wedding.
we aren't having a honeymoon because of money, we'll save up for that after the wedding.

does that makes sense?:dohh:

we would only move the date back a few weeks, and i'm sure that time will fly by.
what makes it worse is that... everyone seems to be asking us... "when is the next one coming along?"
and it seems that everyone is up the spat right now. and all expecting boys (strange i know)

TBH this situation has me pacing the halls.

even if we move the date back again, it all rests on whether we are happy and settled into the new house.:dohh:
worrying about it the way we are doesn't make the matter any easier.

i am pretty sure alot of you will side with me on this... wait until you're comfortable in your situation.

if i had to wait until a time we are ready there wouldnt be a thread.:rofl:

hehehehhe, it is true that there isn't a perfect time, but if you feel after the wedding would be better then wait! It won't be long, just think of how long it's been since you had your baby, gone fast I bet!

Stress may only delay ovulation/conception anyway, so do whatever you feel is best :) xxx

Maybe NTNP for that couple of weeks and just see what happens? :D

thats what we did with TJ but OH and I have had a chat and were gonna see how we feel at the end of july and NTNP then until end of august then wait till the end of september after the wedding and TTC once everything has calmed down.
we didn't want to fall pregnant in october because of TJ's birthday in july.
so july-september would be ideal.
i wish this house was finalised sooner, then we wouldn't be in this stupid and very stressful situation!

aw bless ya, im in a semi same position, we keep setting a date then realising we cant do it coz of one thing or another :( we have finally settled on (for the moment) to ttc end of this month but we seems to change it every few days as things keep popping up! lol hope you settle on a date soon! x

aww hun! I think your plan sounds quite good - there's not a lot of point putting it off and off as life can always get in the way, but at the same time if you really don't think it's a good idea then delaying may be best! Hope you find a happy solution xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->