Just saying hello :)

laila 44

Reaction score
Hi ladies hope you all are having great pregnancies! I'm back here for #3! Just found out yesterday. Went for beta today my level is only 25.4 ... Currently 11-12dpo. nauseous already!! Hoping for a smooth ride xx

Congrats! You were on the boards with me with my son :D

Congratulations, I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Oh hey girl!! I remember you!! How are ya?

I'm fab other than terrible morning sickness! How are you doing?! x

I was good until yesterday! Came down with the worst flu known to man! Both kids too... For some reason my nausea really kicked in already... I never vomit before 6 weeks and I'm 4 weeks now already throwing up:dohh: so strange because my beta yesterday was only 25!

Oh hey girl!! I remember you!! How are ya?

I'm fab other than terrible morning sickness! How are you doing?! x

I was good until yesterday! Came down with the worst flu known to man! Both kids too... For some reason my nausea really kicked in already... I never vomit before 6 weeks and I'm 4 weeks now already throwing up:dohh: so strange because my beta yesterday was only 25!

Oh no! I hope you're better soon! Have all the rest you can get, not easy with a 2 year old I know :haha:
I had nausea very early too, and had full blow sickness before 6 weeks :( I'm on meds for it! Never had anything like this with Jenson so it's all new to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->