Just so hairy :(

Leo_Mumma

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm new to 3rd tri and thought I may as well start with an embarrassing thread lol

So in the last few months I've noticed my bottom has become really hairy.. as has my partner. Its worse as I'm pale with dark hair. Its becoming a real issue for me as I just feel gross!

Should I wait for it to fall out after the baby is born? Will it definitely fall out? Or can I just have a bikini wax and get it gone?

Anyone else suffered with excess hair growth during there pregnancies?

YES!!!!! I hate it. My belly is so hairy...and my peach fuzz on the face is GrOwInG longer then just peach fuzz...WTF. Wondering if it just goes away afterwards as well.

From what I understand, during pregnancy, your hair goes into overdrive. It normally goes through periods of growth and then not growing. In pregnancy it doesn't have the stopping period and it can effect all hair on your body. But apparently, immediately following birth you go through an abnormally long not growing period which is when hair will fall out and not grow back til you enter the growth phase again. So, it should fall out and then you would resume your normal hair growth ( everywhere ) once your hormones straighten out again. I've noticed hair on my boobs and nipples, but its blond and very fine so I'm not bothered by it, and they are also very sparatic.
https://www.mypregnancybaby.com/weird-pregnancy-symptoms/
https://www.pregnancy-info.net/excessive_hair_growth.html

Me!!! This is so tmi but my butt crack is, or was now lol, as hairy as a mans!!! My stomach has became super hairy and I also have dark hair. I made a mistake and shaved my belly and we'll now my stomach is super itchy :/ I shaved my crack and luckily I haven't had any side effects from it LOL

I have so much hair on my belly that my 6 year old asked me if I was trying to keep baby warm. It's gross. I have learned from last time to leave it, because if you shave it, it will come back. Last time I ended up with a line from my belly button down that I shaved, and I'm still shaving it 6.5 years later. I refuse to touch it no matter how embarrassing it is.

I'm blonde and developed these hairs on my belly that look statical. Like I rubbed a balloon on my belly. I've never been hairy there and don't recall it with my other two. My second pregnancy my hair grew CRAZY but fell out a little leaving me with a bald spot on each side of my hair line, thankfully it grew back a few months post partum. My first pregnancy I remember my hair growing so long and thick.

This is my first experience of having hair growing in other places, but I will take the belly hair over butt crack any day, lol. I'm just a little embarrassed at ultrasound visits when I have to roll down my maternity stomach band and expose my standing belly hairs.

Joys of pregnancy.:wacko:

Haha AMAS86 I'm sure I'm hairier than my oh now. I'm just scared to shave/wax incase it's something I have to keep it up. The peach fuzz, nipple hair and little tash ive acquired doesn't bother me as much as the bottom! Lol

How long ago did you shave? Have you had to do it again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->