Just so miserable today :(

Ashersmomma

Reaction score
As the title says, I'm so terribly miserable today and I just have to complain :( This cold DH gave me has morphed into a full blown infection. Constant cough, sore throat so bad I can barely swallow, stuffed and runny nose, and wonderful greenish yellow mucus. I need to wear pads at all times, since every time I cough I wet myself :( DH called my OBs office this morning to see if there is anyway they could call in a prescription for me for antibiotics without being seen. Waiting for a call back from the nurse. I just want to be able to breathe and eat again and be able to go an hour without wetting myself 20 times!

And pity party over for now...

:hugs:

Sorry you're feeling so rubbish. Fx'd you feel better soon x

I'm sorry, that sounds absolutely awful :(

I hope you feel better soon!!

Oh no! Hope you are soon feeling much better xx

Feel better soon!

I think my coworker have shared germs as I have not felt 100% since yesterday. Hoping it doesn't turn into full blown sickness either!

Thanks ladies.

I just got more miserable. The nurse just called back and they can't prescribe anything without testing to make sure it isn't strep. I'm pretty sure it's not, since DH had this(a milder version) and tested negative. My insurance is picky about doctors. I don't have the money to go to one in town(out of pocket visit) and the closest clinic that takes my insurance is about 30 minutes away.(DH is lucked out since he is Cherokee and gets free healthcare, and the closest clinic is 15 minutes away) I don't have the energy to get myself ready, let alone my DS and drag him along, plus I don't trust our truck to drive that far. I actually texted my dad to see if he or my mom might be able to help me out.(Either driving us or helping me get into the local clinic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->